Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfling is Awesome

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  wingsam41 
#1 ·
Tynkerbelle, myself and Molly (the puppy) went to ride the tail of the dragon today, we got up to the Deals gap resort at the beginning.
Just when we were about to pull out and ride the actual tail of the dragon, the clutch cable on the 1100 broke. I managed to remove the adjuster and thread enough of the cable back through the handle that I could grip it with a pair of needle nose vise grips and limped it back to Fontana village.
Halfling had made arrangements with a motorcycle shop in Robbinsville and suggested I give them a call, the owner of Mountain Motors said come right on over and he ended up selling me the clutch cable off of his personal bike.
Then Halfling gave me a ride over.
So less than 3 hours after breaking the clutch cable on a 33 year old motorcycle thanks to Halfling and Mountain Motors, I had a replacement part and I am now back at the camp site replacing it.

Tynkerbelle wants to thank everyone who stopped and petted the puppy while she was waiting on me, while I was on my way over to Robbinsville.

Tynkerbelle says Halfling is her hero.

And if you need any work done don’t forget to go to Mountain Motors right in the middle of Robbinsville. http://www.mountainmotorsonline.com

Peter

See less See more
#2 ·
:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::bow:

#8 ·
FYI...... that 2nd picture was after one of the loudest and brightest bolts of lightning you have evr seen. I think everyone on the deck jumped about a foot straight up in the air..:ROFL:

#6 ·
Way to go Halfling!

#9 ·
Great seeing you Peter, hope the clutch cable issue works out for you.

AND also mny thx there John for including Wheeler's as I'm off for a new front tire this morning.

In addition John, your preformance here at #7 deserves a Super WELL DONE!!!

Mny thx,
Ned

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.