Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honda F6B

8K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Craigmri 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#3 ·
I like it. Prefer the black instead of the red though. I think it is great to have another option in the Wing family. Don't think my wife would care for it though. She likes her throne, where she can clearly observe her domain.

#4 ·
it sure aint the wing were all used to huh! theyve turned it into a bagger! did make it cheaper though. wow! whats next? yall keep on winginit rick

#5 ·
Don't know if anyone else has considered this. But did Honda design the bags for this bike and also us them on the 12 goldwing. We always have heard that the trunk and the bags of the latest 1800 do not match well, perhaps this is why.
I'm sure the drawings for his bike where done at the same time or even before the latest 1800. I'm thinking they did not want to spend time and energy designing a new trunk for the 1800 to match the new bags.
Wilf

#6 ·
There were quite a few posts over the years here and on other Goldwing sites, about removing the trunk on a GL1800 Wing. Some were done quite tastefully and looked a lot like the F6B.
Now it looks like Honda is doing just that. This will compete with bikes like the Victory Cross Country and HD's.
For a solo rider who wants a sportier look, this may just be the one. Also, the F6B appears to not have the extra features some Wingers did not want anyway. Like the Honda GPS, Heated seat and grips, stereo system.... on and on.
For me.. I would rather install accessories myself and the ones I want, than have to be stuck with what Honda makes me pay for.
I have to do more research on the F6B, but it may be also avaialble with ABS brakes, without having to buy all the other stuff, like on the Wing.

Remember th Rune?

Just my thoughts.

Corventure Dave

#7 ·
For a solo rider who wants a sportier look, this may just be the one. Also, the F6B appears to not have the extra features some Wingers did not want anyway. Like the Honda GPS, Heated seat and grips, stereo system.... on and on.
For me.. I would rather install accessories myself and the ones I want, than have to be stuck with what Honda makes me pay for.
I have to do more research on the F6B, but it may be also avaialble with ABS brakes, without having to buy all the other stuff, like on the Wing.
Corventure Dave
Actually the base model has the sound system and apparently an intercom and pegs and optional passenger backrest. The deluxe model has the passenger backrest stock, heated grips, self-cancelling turn signals and a centerstand. There are several other Honda OEM accessories too.
http://powersports.honda.com/Touring/2013/gold-wing-f6b/options.aspx

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.