Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-23-2017 10:51 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

05-27-2017
12:21 PM - Linus quoted Screw in post Poor Boy Conversion still available?
DON PIGOTT <don_pigott@yah...
05-14-2017
10:26 AM - rayjoe quoted Linus in post three good ideas
Here's a novel idea; Your ...
09:10 AM - rayjoe quoted Linus in post parts source
Buy the one from Rick's it...
11-18-2016
03:06 PM - CrystalPistol quoted Linus in post Looking for Starter Solenoid -Seller
Ricks auto electric... Sor...
11-08-2016
06:22 PM - Linus quoted redwing52 in post Torque wrench use?
I have never calibrated mine p...
11-02-2016
08:54 PM - Linus quoted Aloha Tom in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
front nuts tighten first? I be...
10-31-2016
01:02 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
That's on the outside, isn't it? If it...
12:55 PM - Bike...and Dennis quoted Linus in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Sounds like a plan. The se...
12:47 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Start by reversing those brake bolts. ...
12:04 PM - Bike...and Dennis quoted Linus in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Can I do the whole kit and...
11:54 AM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Taking the fairing off won't help. It'...
11:02 AM - Bike...and Dennis quoted Linus in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
I'd rather set aside a day...
10:08 AM - Linus quoted wilmo in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
You don't have to remove t...
09:26 AM - wilmo quoted Linus in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Didn't see any tab, that b...
07:05 AM - Linus quoted Erdeniz Umman in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Linus, I changed my mind. This co...
07:04 AM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
It won't take that long to put the gea...
10-30-2016
03:47 PM - Linus quoted Broke Winger in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
I just went back and looked at yo...
02:55 PM - Linus quoted Broke Winger in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
OK, I thought the wheel was backw...
02:13 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Here's the little tab. Sorry about t...
02:06 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Here's the little tab. First thing y...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome