Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-26-2017 07:57 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

11-18-2016
03:06 PM - CrystalPistol quoted Linus in post Looking for Starter Solenoid -Seller
Ricks auto electric... Sor...
11-08-2016
06:22 PM - Linus quoted redwing52 in post Torque wrench use?
I have never calibrated mine p...
11-02-2016
08:54 PM - Linus quoted Aloha Tom in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
front nuts tighten first? I be...
10-31-2016
01:02 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
That's on the outside, isn't it? If it...
12:55 PM - Bike...and Dennis quoted Linus in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Sounds like a plan. The se...
12:47 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Start by reversing those brake bolts. ...
12:04 PM - Bike...and Dennis quoted Linus in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Can I do the whole kit and...
11:54 AM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Taking the fairing off won't help. It'...
11:02 AM - Bike...and Dennis quoted Linus in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
I'd rather set aside a day...
10:08 AM - Linus quoted wilmo in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
You don't have to remove t...
09:26 AM - wilmo quoted Linus in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Didn't see any tab, that b...
07:05 AM - Linus quoted Erdeniz Umman in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Linus, I changed my mind. This co...
07:04 AM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
It won't take that long to put the gea...
10-30-2016
03:47 PM - Linus quoted Broke Winger in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
I just went back and looked at yo...
02:55 PM - Linus quoted Broke Winger in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
OK, I thought the wheel was backw...
02:13 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Here's the little tab. Sorry about t...
02:06 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Here's the little tab. First thing y...
01:54 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Someone has put the wheel on backwards...
01:46 PM - Linus quoted Bike...and Dennis in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
Yeah, that looks like a certified Hond...
01:43 PM - Linus quoted Erdeniz Umman in post Front wheel is all screwed up lots of questions and pictures.
I think the main problem is the se...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome