Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mid West Meet & Greet 12, Eureka Springs, AR, Sep 2-5, 2016

12K views 109 replies 21 participants last post by  Kyle 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
It is once again time to mark your calendars for our annual funfest known as the Mid West Meet & Greet (AKA ES12). The host motel will be the Motel 62 which has been our base camp for several years. I have been in contact with the new owners & have negotiated some pretty good rates. They have also been making improvements so our stay there should be outstanding. I will be utilizing the same basic schedule as previous years in that I will be cooking burgers on Friday night ($6 each) & we will go to the Forest Hill Restaurant on Saturday (pay as you go). They have an excellent buffet! We will also be having our annual auction on Saturday night so start getting the items together. I am working on design ideas for this years t-shirts & pins & will welcome any suggestions.
The rates for this year will be; $69.99 plus tax for 2 queen beds, $74.99 plus tax for the basic king room & $94.99 plus tax for the jacuzzi room. The management & I ask that you make reservations as soon as possible. They are holding 25 rooms for us & I hope to need more!

Contact Info for the Motel 62 is;

Motel 62
3169 East Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
479-253-5040

For any that want to camp here's that info;

Kettle Campground
4119 East Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
1-479-253-9100
kettleinfo@cox.net

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

See less See more
#4 ·
FYI - The Motel 62 will reopen March 1st. If you want to make reservations before then call Katrina at 479-253-5040. Tell her you're with the Rhino Goldwing Group

#5 ·
Looking forward to going again.

Reactions: AZgl1800
#6 ·
Just called and got our reservations! Looking forward to another great event and special thanks to Andy for all your hard work to make this happen!!

:bow: :kissing:

#8 ·
I called the 479-253-5040 number and a Gentleman answered the phone and Took my reservation and emailed me a confirmation. He was very accommodating and even told me our room # which is 212.

#10 ·
Just booked room 216 for Michele and I. We will be coming in on Friday and leaving Monday. Looking forward to the event again!

#13 ·
If Andy is doing his burger BBQ circle the date in ink because you don't want to miss out. I drool when I think of them.

I don't know if they're cow or road kill but damn they're good. :)

Reactions: lopeha and AZgl1800
#14 ·
Yes nobbie I will be doing burgers on Friday night . I'll see if I can locate a drool catcher for you!

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Planning for the event are going well. Have a few surprises & of course our Internationally famous auction on Saturday evening. Everyone make sure to start putting the items aside!

#18 ·
lets go

#19 ·
It's getting close Michael! Will have info on the t-shirts/pins very shortly. Everything else will be as per previous years. I have been in touch with the new management & they assure me that many improvements have been done. I'm hoping to make a lunch run up there in late July just for a look see

#21 ·
Hey Andy, are you going to cross post this event over on the NAGF?

#26 ·
As usual, I will be there, but my wife says she is not coming. She says she isn't ready for the temps yet, nor being out on the bike quite that much. I was hoping since she likes the trike, she would join me this year, but it has been too warm for her this summer to ride, and she says she isn't ready for long trips yet. But, I'll be there.
Gene:grin3:

Reactions: lopeha
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.