Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Florida

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Zan 
#1 ·
The weather is just unbelievable down here. Yesterday my wife and I along with with another couple took a 6 hour ride to Lake Wales, Coco Beach and back.Just a bit too warm in the beginning then it got comfortable. The first pic is my friend Dave with his wife riding a BMW 1200. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Motorcycle helmet

The next pic is Letizia and I in Palm Bay while getting together with Dave. Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle racer

The last pic is......... you tell me and if right I mail you a 30 cents check Tree Reflection Woody plant Sky Plant

Yep, me love Florida

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
Well, if you pay attention you see the trees are horizontal. That means when you look at the globe they must be someplace around the Equator on the left side when you face America. LOL
You could see my trip on" spot "which address is in my signature

#12 · (Edited)
Not much to report Ken. All I tried to do is mention our Bragging Season, to you called Winter. But one day I will head West and then North maybe not to Chilliwack but possible to BC.Then I will write a good report. Till then Ill circle around FL

#14 ·
Sitting here in OKC wishing I owned some skis. 3 inches of powder this morning. But then I would have to wish for a hill high enough to ski down. Oh well! I wish I were in Florida. :)

#17 ·
"Spook Hill is located on the Lake Wales Ridge, a geologically significant range of sand and limestone hills, which were islands from two to three million years ago, when sea levels were much higher than at present."

Copied this from wikipedia. Wow I thought the man kind make the global water level to rise. lol
They have one of this things in Italy near Castelo Gandolfo where the Pope takes his summer vacation. I went there but to me the car didnt appear to roll up the hill but I faked it to make the relatives happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.