Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldwing Logo

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  msscull 
#1 ·
imported post

I was wondering if anyone can help me?

I am looking for a high quality Goldwing logo in a .jpeg format. Preferably something that can be enlarged & not distort the quality.

Does anyone have a link & one they could e-mail?

Thanks.

#2 ·
imported post

JPG's distort unless magnified to 100% of original size. If you need a plain black and white logo, EPS is the way to go. Encapsulated PostScript. Can go anywhere from 1" to 100" and still look good. Not sure who would have one of them.

I'd bet one of the services that sell company logo collections may have one in their list.

Raymond

#4 ·
imported post

This place has one for the 1800. I don't know if the others are different. This is a great site that offers high quality eps logos for free. I use it all the time at the print shop I work at. You wouldn't believe the junky quality logos customers bring in!

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/?action=search&text=goldwing

#6 ·
imported post

Irfanview say it can open a EPS file. The program is free and is all I use to work with graphics...

#7 ·
imported post

I see you have an 1800... I dont have one of those at this time, but you never now what I might come up with soon...

Be patient with me, I will see what I can do...

Yes, and eps file is the way to go, provided its vector art. If its a rasterized eps, it will distort just like a jpg or tiff. Vector are is virtually unlimited in scaling.

See ya...

UPDATE...

That .eps IS a vector file, and will enlarge as needed. If you want to tell me your dimensions, I will size it, and then export whatever type of file you need. Just gotta say what you need, and pm an email addy.

Oh, and one billion dollars, or a bucket of

#8 ·
imported post

ubarw wrote:
I see you have an 1800... I dont have one of those at this time, but you never now what I might come up with soon...

Be patient with me, I will see what I can do...

Yes, and eps file is the way to go, provided its vector art. If its a rasterized eps, it will distort just like a jpg or tiff. Vector are is virtually unlimited in scaling.

See ya...

UPDATE...

That .eps IS a vector file, and will enlarge as needed. If you want to tell me your dimensions, I will size it, and then export whatever type of file you need. Just gotta say what you need, and pm an email addy.

Oh, and one billion dollars, or a bucket of
ubarw...if you keep this upyour gonna get one of the two remaining titles that wingnut said he has left......:waving:

Graphics Guru :D

Putt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.