LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

Visit CEE BAILEYS for high-quality, low-cost windshields and headlight guards!!!

Hi Everyone,

CEE BAILEYS here, reminding you that our handmade motorcycle windshields and headlight guards are made from aircraft-grade acrylic and built specifically to YOUR specs for YOUR bike. Visit www.ceebaileys.com/cycle to find your make/model. You can also email ceebaileys53@gmail.com or call us at (800) 788-0618 with questions, comments or concerns. We'll be posting product reviews and promos here from time to time, so check back often. Ride on!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:49 PM

Model: 1500 & 1800
Garage
I need a new screen (with vent) for my 2001 GL1800. I would like something wider than stock and perhaps 2" taller and still have the adjusters work. Does CBailey's have anything that would fit the bill?

2012 Gl1800 Trike w/Hannigan Kit. 16000
2001 GL1800 ........ 73000 Miles
1989 GL1500 ...... 133000 miles and climbing

Darksider #551 - Austone Taxi Tire / Yokohama
Honorary Rhino.......

Honorary Newfie!! I have kissed the Cod, downed the Screech, and shouted "Long may your big jib draw!" so I am now a member of the Royal Order of Newfoundland Screechers.

Life is Hard.......... It's even Harder if your Stupid.......... Don't ask me how I know.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 01:29 AM

Model: 1981 1100
Garage
Follow the links jobe05 and you my find what you are looking for.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 07:41 AM

Model: 1985 Honda Goldwing Aspencade
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2013, 02:49 PM
X-Roughneck

Model: 84 GL1200A w/poorboy alt & 1997 1500SE Green
I ordered a light gray tint,+4 taller,with a visor vent for my 1500SE on the 20th of May.I am leaving for a 5000 mile,three week trip on the 8th of June.

I am praying that the windshield,at least,SHIPS by mid next week.I talked to them when i ordered it and they kept saying,"you SHOULD be ok". I just hope i get it in time or i am screwed because my old windshield broke.

Got my fingers crossed everyday that goes by or i would have ordered something else.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2013, 05:23 PM
X-Roughneck

In my previous post i was kinda putting a bug in a salesmans ear,so to speak.lol In case they could speed the order in any way to assure the windshield would ship in time.

IN MY AMAZEMENT....i re-checked my email and just found that the windshield HAS been shipped!!!!!! Got a tracking#. WOW,the fellow that took my order said they were very busy and IF it hasn't shipped by MID next week to give him a call,and i understood,but still HAD to have it in time.They must have taken my situation into consideration and gotter done!

THANK YOU CEE BAILEYS!

I should recieve the product in enough time now to get it installed on my Goldwing for the big trip!

I'm sure i will like it,as i have been told by a few close friends.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2013, 06:32 PM

Model: 1981 1100
Garage
Nothing beats great service
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 09:04 PM
X-Roughneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansimp View Post
Nothing beats great service

And it was great service! I received the windsheild friday the 31st.That gave me time to install it and test it out.The wife and I took a short forty mile ride and the windsheild worked well keeping the air off the passengers face. The wife said she now has NO air at all blowing in her face.Did have a slight buffeting problem so i slid the windsheild down a couple inches and BAM, problem solved!
Super wide and works well! I think we're really going to like it going on our 5000 mile trip! Thanks.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-16-2013, 05:31 PM

Model: GL1800 Luxury 2010
Garage
after much researching & reading reviews of the numerously available windshields for Wings, I finally ordered a -2" Cee Bailey shield with vent hole for my 2010 GL1800.

a couple of weekends ago the temps hit 37C(98F) & the standard screen although giving a high degree of weather protection it also deprives the rider of much needed airflow to cope with the Aussie summers.

the reviews of this screen were quite good so my expectations are high. now the waiting begins to see how long delivery will be from the US
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2013, 04:25 PM

Model: GL1800 Luxury 2010
Garage
great service from Cee Baileys, my screen arrived last Friday 1st Nov just 2 weeks from the USA to Australia after placing my order.

the optics are fantastic & now I can see over the screen, I get a little more turbulence than I did with the OEM screen but not enough to be uncomfortable.
the only gripe I have is that the vent from my old OEM screen wasn't a perfect fit. the vent cutout in the Cee Bailey screen is a little larger than the OEM so at first the vent was a bit loose. the original bolts were also too short now so I had to replace them as well to make the vent fit. alls good in the end, i'm quite happy to get some extra airflow for the rest of summer
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > GoldWingFacts Site Sponsors > Cee Bailey's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page