Gotta be careful with that though. There is a little rubber gasket that is under the button. I warmed it initially. Then i applied glue. I had a student make the button, trying to make a learning experience out of it. The kid hit the size perfectly, +.100", lol. At that point i had glued the gasket down so i didnt heat it the second time. .002" was easy to tap in and it held real solid. I just got over zealous trying to make sure it was all the way down. Totally my fault. Shoulda never happened. Damn thing was already in. Two taps.
The glue is almost like a lubricant. But then it dries solidly. I'll get the next one right you can bet on that. Now i just gotta get another cap for my spare set.
If you go fast enough your never in one spot long enough to get hurt