The 55-Amp (Dogbone) Fuse
GL1500 Voltage to Fuses and Relays. (From a 1996 and 1999 Honda service manual) Some earlier years may differ.
The positive battery cable connects to the input side of the 55-amp (Dog Bone) Main Fuse B.
The Main Fuse B (55-amp) provides voltage (white wire) to the following:
1. The # 2 Horn/Turn (15-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 1 Horn/Turn Relay)
2. The # 3 Stop (15-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 2 Stop Lights Relay)
3. The # 5 Headlight (15-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 4 High and # 8 Low
4. The # 6 Air Pump (10-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 5 Air Pump Relay)
5. The # 8 Tail Illumination (15-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 3 Tail Main Relay)
Note: The white wire also connects to the alternator. (The alternator charges the battery
via this wire)
If the battery and its connections are good, and there is no power to any of the 5 fuses listed above, check the 55-amp (Dog Bone) Main Fuse B and the white wire connections (input/output).
If you have voltage on any one of the fuses listed above, the 55-amp (Dog Bone) Main Fuse B is good.
When the ignition switch is turned on it activates the following:
1. The # 1 Horn/Turn Relay
2. The # 3 Tail Main Relay
3. The # 4 High Beam or the # 8 Low Beam Relay (Depending on the dimmer
4. The # 6 Ignition/Cruise relay
When the ignition switch is turned on, you should hear four relays click (# 1, # 3, # 4 or # 8 and # 6). But with all the Tupperware installed, you may not hear all of them click.
Hope this helps...
I just flagged this thread for a special Bookmark and Ratings sticker to make it stand out.
This is excellent!!!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.