Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Why will some dealers not work on Hondas over 10yrs old?

View Single Post
post #84 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2010, 11:06 PM
goldwingman203

Send a message via MSN to goldwingman203
Post imported post

Fitting Tyre,s Goldwing,s Hi all it,s the same here in Australia they love to sell you the tyre,s an other gear but when it come,s to fitting tyre,s to any bike bike like a wing or HD criuser they will not fit them as it takes to long to to strip the bike and the margen in profeton tyres is not as much .

As for older bike,s any one here will work on any model or age of bike as long as you can pay for it .

Can any one tell me why are bike,s an part,s are so dear here in Australia i was looking at another 1200 wing on this forum he,s selling it for $2500 US that same bike would bring $12000 AUD why .

As for HD you need to own a bank to own one here we call them highly dangerous never riden one alll ways had honda,s .

bike owned

1st honda 90 sports

2nd 750 AGS

3RD 200 CC VELOCETTE

4TH 250 Kawaske 2stroke

5th 500 tripple kawasake

6th750 honda 4

7th 1000 wing side car.

8th 1100 wing bloody good bike

9th 1500 wing aspencade still have .LORD of the WINGS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STA60025.JPG (120.9 KB, 228 views)

Hi ALL MEMBERS im amember of the UYLSSES club of Albury/Wodonga here down under i have had 3 wing,s now but this 1500 is my pride an joy it,s my jason recliner on wheels,with all the benifit,s radio cass criuse an so on they truly the best bike there is Harley,s are good for boat anker .stay safe every one .

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome