New Member in NW Arkansas, US - Page 2 - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to ultrikeflyer
Post imported post

Thanks for the Welcome Guys!

Been out for a couple of short rides since getting the Wing home! Spending most of my time going over the bike and getting friendly with it! The wife wants to know if I have a new girlfriend in the shop?

For Jluvs2dive, yes I intend to take a drivers course in the spring. I dont have the time available to donate a weekend at this time. But, I fully intend to pursue the course in the spring. Due to a m/c accident when I was 17 I know how it feels to eat pavement at 60+ MPH and am getting TOO OLD to attempt the recovery process again!

Hopefully I will get to meeting the Arkie guys in my rides around the state next spring.

Terry

Back in the saddle after 35 years!
I fly ultralight aircraft
I scuba dive
Been married since begining of time!
Proud Member of the "Patriot Guard Riders"
Ham Radio Operator - KE5IGH - 2 Meter & 70 CM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 01:14 PM
GERIATRIC MEMBER

Model: Neighbours 1800
Post imported post

ultrikeflyer wrote:
Quote:
Hello everyone! Justbought a 99 Wing SE after 35 years out of the saddle. Found this site through a search on Goggle and really like what I see here.
Howdy ultrikeflyer A Thousand Welcomes to The Man From Bill Clintons Town To The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum.

The best of Good Luck with your New

B.T.W. There is no such thing on this Great Forum as Silly or Dumb Questions, unless they are not asked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Redwing"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The Rider Of The Fastest Colour"
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 01:21 PM

Post imported post

Welcome ultrikeflyer, Enjoy your new wing.

Later John K1

John K1
Patriot Guard Rider #80094
1982 GL1100I Black
It is not a Sin to Die doing what you Love
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and Im all out of bubblegum; Roddy Piper
Not all who Wander are Lost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 01:32 PM
GERIATRIC MEMBER

Post imported post

Update = I know Bill Clinton comes from Little Rock

"Redwing"

post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 01:34 PM

Post imported post

Welcome from North GAYou sure live in a great area to rideNow I know someone else I can visit when I ride up that way next time. AR is my favorite state to tour in, and I'm also a AR property owner just out of Salem AR. Hope to see more of you on the forum

Cyote61

03 Valkyrie
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to ultrikeflyer
Post imported post

More Welcomes??????

Man, I dont know how to act with so much hospitality.

Redwing, Bill who?????? You are correct about Bill coming from Little Rock. But did you know that is just a rumor put out by the State. The reason for the rumor was because of a streaking incident in Fayetteville during his college days. It was revealed that Ol' Bill had "little rocks"!

Hillary found out the reason for the "Little Rock" rumor after her wedding day!

Once Ol' Bill & Hill were evicted from the White House the Arkansas Governor sent a message to them that they were no longer residents of this statedue to their undesirable characters! Hillary had to resettle to New York where she discovered she could satisfy a woman better than Ol' Bill and without Cuban assistance!

No one here knows where Ole Bill ended up. If fact no one here cares! Thus the question, Bill who?????

Thanks for the Welcome Redwing.

Cyote61, just let me know when you plan to come. I'll setup the RV as a guest house and prep the bar for after ride drinks! Salem, eh? Just a short hop skip & looooooong jump from Lincoln where I live. But a beautiful ride through the National forest.

Terry

Back in the saddle after 35 years!
I fly ultralight aircraft
I scuba dive
Been married since begining of time!
Proud Member of the "Patriot Guard Riders"
Ham Radio Operator - KE5IGH - 2 Meter & 70 CM
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 02:25 PM

Post imported post

Well now, not all that far away from you. South eastern Kansas..at least for now. But then I am never here anyway.

Welcome to you and enjoy. Oh and don't listen to Exavid...we don't!

1987 BLACK Aspencade 1200 with buku CHROME!

Saoirse! The rolling jukebox!

Knights Templar
Patriot Guard
Christian Motorcycle Association
VVAW
VFW
USS Henry W Tucker
CSG 11 PCF 35
USS Koiner
USS Greenwood

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 03:15 PM

Post imported post

ULTRIKFLYER,

Where is Lincoln??

Welcome from Joplin, MO

I am a member of Chapter X GWRRA in Neosho, MO.

Be Careful out there!!!!!!!

John C.

John C
My Rides; 1979 Goldwing, 1996 Dodge Cummins 400K miles Plus, 2005 Toyota Prius.
Previous Rides, lots of Hondas, 1972 BMW R75/5, SSBN Submarine.
Iron Butt Association #27222
HAM RADIO KB0OU
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 03:27 PM
GERIATRIC MEMBER

Post imported post

ultrikeflyer wrote:
Quote:
Redwing, Bill who?????? You are correct about Bill coming from Little Rock.

Once Ol' Bill & Hill were evicted from the White House the Arkansas Governor sent a message to them that they were no longer residents of this statedue to their undesirable characters!

No one here knows where Ole Bill ended up. If fact no one here cares! Thus the question, Bill who?????

Thanks for the Welcome Redwing.
Bill was in Ireland for The Ryder Cup a few weeks ago, and during his stay here he had a few meetings with a number of companies where he was required to speak, i believe he was paid 100,000 euro per speech which lasted about an hour not bad money for a guy who was ran out of Arkansas

"Redwing"

post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 03:42 PM

Year: 1975, 2015
Make: Honda
Model: GL1000, GL1800
Garage
Post imported post

Hello and welcome to the funny farm

Paul
2015 GL1800 40th Anniversary Ladybug.
1975 GL1000K0
1992 ST1100M

Confusion will be my Epitaph....
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > New Members Introduction Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page