Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Hi all new member from all over the US

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Halfling

Model: 2003 GL1800A
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Halfling
Post imported post

Hi! - Welcome aboard the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum!It's a pleasure to have you with us! Please feel free to browse around and make yourself at home!

I would also like to add my personal welcome aboard from middle Tennessee! Feel free to PM me should you have any questions or need help with the forum! I will be happy to assist!!!

If you haven't already figured it out, one of the first things you may want to do is update your Profile. You can do that by clicking on “My Account” or you can simplyclick (here).

If you need help with some of the basic forum functionality, please be sure to check our FAQs found in the “Forum HELP!” File by clicking the link on the right side of the main page or simply click (here). It will answer some of your basic questions concerning the following:

• Uploading Images
  • Using Avatars
  • Private Messages
  • Linking to URL's or images on other web sites
  • What is not allowed on this forum?
  • E-mail notifications help and other useful tips
If you haven't already done so, you may want to check out the “Forum Rules” found by a link on the right side of the main page or you can simply click (here).

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

John

2003 GL1800A Candy Durango Red
US Navy (77-93) EWC(SW)
Darksider # 817 (195-55-R16 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP @ 29.5 lbs)
Co-owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and when you have found that attitude, follow it." - James Truslow Adams
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome