NASSIR 4 Information - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Goldwing Addict :-)

Model: GL1500SE, GL1200A
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Jluvs2dive Send a message via MSN to Jluvs2dive Send a message via Yahoo to Jluvs2dive
Post imported post

OK folks, Steve has made a sub-web for the official NASSIR 4 webpage, (clicky). So far I've included information on the dates of therally, and thehotel & campground we are using. More information will be added as I gather it and have time to get it up.

The dates for this rally are July 12th-14th 2011. I figured most people would probably stay at the hotel the nights of the 11th, 12th, and 13th so that's what the hotel is planning, but of course you can adjust that to your schedules. We currently have 30 rooms set aside for us but can add more as needed until the hotel fills up. You can start making your reservations now but be sure to mention N.A.S.S.I.R. when you make your reservation to get the discounted rate.

You won't be able to make reservations for the campground until October. They only take reservations up to 9 months in advance.

John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bought with just under 9000 miles on 08/19/2008

also
84 Aspy
84 Interstate
past
86 GL1200 Aspy
84 Standard
87 Interstate
80 Yam Midnight Special 1100
79 Suz SP400 Enduro
72 Honda SL350
81 Honda XR500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Still a winger at heart.

Model: Sure wish I could ride...
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to UbarW
Post imported post

I think it might be worthwhile mentioning the group camp area at the park. $150 per night, but thats for however many get crammed in. Could be good for a bunch to go together and get it!!

Lets see... $150 divided by 20 campers??? Cheepo!!

Proud Member of the Patriot Guard Riders-Id: 79170

Panel 16W - Line 33

post #3 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 11:00 PM
Forum Diplomat

Post imported post

Count Red and I in on the campground if that comes to pass.......

First name: Mel (Red\'s: Sandy)

"It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to." (Bilbo Baggins)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Still a winger at heart.

Garage
Post imported post

This is the area the meet n greet will be held, behind the hotel... nice view, eh? I think John did good research...

Two shots of the group camp area...

And, this area can be rented for addl$ as a party spot.

Panel 16W - Line 33

post #5 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Still a winger at heart.

Garage
Post imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Quote:
Count Red and I in on the campground if that comes to pass.......
I think there are individual campgrounds, but that is just the group area...
http://www.parks.wa.gov/parks/?selec...ubject=camping

Panel 16W - Line 33

post #6 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 11:22 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Jluvs2dive Send a message via MSN to Jluvs2dive Send a message via Yahoo to Jluvs2dive
Post imported post

Thanks UBarW! Yeah, the group campground would be great if there are enough people interested. As you can see from the pictures it is large group area, has it's own bathrooms & showers and lots of parking. Maybe if there is enough interest we should get a list going of those that want to be part of the group camp to see if it's cost effective enough? There are lots of individual sites too and it'sa very nice campground.

John

also
84 Aspy
84 Interstate
past
86 GL1200 Aspy
84 Standard
87 Interstate
79 Suz SP400 Enduro
72 Honda SL350
81 Honda XR500
post #7 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 11:32 PM

Post imported post

Ok, Crystal got me booked in at the hotel for next year, the group rate is not in contract form yet, but she said I will be added to it as soon as it is. 11th thru the 14th of July 2011. The clock is officially ticking!

Roger C.
St Joseph, Missouri
Where the Pony Express started and Jesse James ended.
1981 GL1100 Vetter dressed
2008 GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi

Spot Tracker:
post #8 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Still a winger at heart.

Garage
Post imported post

I would put my name on that list, but I learned this last trip that my sleeping on the ground days are over... Still dont feel totally normal, inspite of the deluxe accommodations I had in Port Orchard...

Panel 16W - Line 33

post #9 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 12:07 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Post imported post

ponymanr wrote:
Quote:
Ok, Crystal got me booked in at the hotel for next year, the group rate is not in contract form yet, but she said I will be added to it as soon as it is. 11th thru the 14th of July 2011. The clock is officially ticking!
Cool beans Roger! Looking forward to seeing you again! I stopped by there today because they were supposed to be emailing me the contract form yesterday but I hadn't gotten it. I think my spam filter ate it. Anyway they missed something on the contract form so the lady managing it will take care of that on Tuesday when she next works.

John

also
84 Aspy
84 Interstate
past
86 GL1200 Aspy
84 Standard
87 Interstate
79 Suz SP400 Enduro
72 Honda SL350
81 Honda XR500
post #10 of 268 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 12:24 AM

Post imported post

It looks like a great area for a meeting, it been over 40 years since I was in your area, headed overseas, and I'm looking forward to getting back there. It's going to be fun! You did good on the hotel rate also.

Roger C.
St Joseph, Missouri
Where the Pony Express started and Jesse James ended.
1981 GL1100 Vetter dressed
2008 GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi

Spot Tracker:
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page