Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/)
-   -   Dinner & Auction (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/370465-dinner-auction.html)

Jluvs2dive 06-13-2011 11:24 AM

imported post

Hello All NASSIR 4 attendees,

As we have at the past NASSIR gatherings, we are planning a dinner and an auction. The dinner and auction will be on Wednesday evening.

For the auction, please bring something that represents the area you live in or something that will be fun to auction. All of the proceeds from the auction will be donated to Steve to be used for running this site or to be donated to a charity of his choice. If you have never been to a NASSIR auction, you're in for a treat. They are always a lot of fun and our own Flyone will be running the auction. :)

misteraubreyand his Mrs. are going to be doing the meal. Some more details will be on the dinner ordering page. The cost will be $10 a person and any proceeds above the cost of the food will be given to Steve for running this site. I'll put a link to the dinner ordering page here once I have the page done and uploaded.

Dinner ordering page - Click me!

John

Flyone 06-14-2011 11:49 AM

imported post

Made a sticky for this John ;)

Jluvs2dive 06-14-2011 12:03 PM

imported post

Flyone wrote:
Quote:

Made a sticky for this John ;)
Thank you Sir! I also got your order. :waving:

John

Silverfox 06-15-2011 06:33 AM

imported post

Any chance of delivery for the food please. :cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

Also, can we folks over the Big Pond, place proxy bids on items in the auction, only I am running real short on electrical insulation tape from Nassir1. :ROFL::ROFL:

Jluvs2dive 06-17-2011 09:57 AM

imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Quote:

Also, can we folks over the Big Pond, place proxy bids on items in the auction, only I am running real short on electrical insulation tape from Nassir1. :ROFL::ROFL:
The food would probably be cold [suB][suP]and moldy[/suP][/suB] by the time it got to you. :ROFL: If you don't mind it that way I'm sure we could get some to you. ;)

I think we could accommodate the proxy bids too. Are you running short on hand sanitizer yet? :ROFL::ROFL:

John

Silverfox 06-17-2011 02:11 PM

imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Quote:

Silverfox wrote:
Quote:

The food would probably be cold [suB][suP]and moldy[/suP][/suB] by the time it got to you. :ROFL: If you don't mind it that way I'm sure we could get some to you. ;)

I think we could accommodate the proxy bids too. Are you running short on hand sanitizer yet? :ROFL::ROFL:

John
It is really the electrical tape I am needing J, only my stock is running low:badgrin:. The hand sanitizer is still very much on the go here, not sure how sanitized I need to be though!! :shock:

I am going to keep Helen well away from the bidding button on the computer, I can't believe some of the cr*p we ended up with. :sadguy:

I am still waiting for Exavid to forward the cruiser pegs that he won, he promised me them when he had finished with them on the ride home from Georgia!!!:lash::ROFL::ROFL:

Jluvs2dive 06-17-2011 02:49 PM

imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Quote:

It is really the electrical tape I am needing J, only my stock is running low:badgrin:. The hand sanitizer is still very much on the go here, not sure how sanitized I need to be though!! :shock:

I am going to keep Helen well away from the bidding button on the computer, I can't believe some of the cr*p we ended up with. :sadguy:

I am still waiting for Exavid to forward the cruiser pegs that he won, he promised me them when he had finished with them on the ride home from Georgia!!!:lash::ROFL::ROFL:
This being a family site and all I didn't want to talk too much about the electrical tape, but I'll keep an eye out for some more for you and Helen to use. ;)

I'm sure there will be some great crap for Helen to bid on this year too if you let her. :ROFL::ROFL:

I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for those cruise pegs if I were you, unless you like looking like a smurf. :ROFL::ROFL: Exavid grew to really like them on our return trip across the US. :action: He was doing the "Full Greg Slouch" in no time!:cheesygrin:

John

Silverfox 06-17-2011 03:56 PM

imported post

Lol..... great memories!! :claps::byebye::byebye:

Marcus Bacon 06-17-2011 09:30 PM

imported post

Just put my meal on order. Lets Eat!!

Jluvs2dive 06-17-2011 10:42 PM

imported post

Marcus Bacon wrote:
Quote:

Just put my meal on order. Lets Eat!!