Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/)
-   -   Have you made all of the NASSIR rallys? (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/388796-have-you-made-all-nassir-rallys.html)

AZgl1800 06-10-2012 08:54 AM

imported post

876 Attachment(s)
Just got to wondering off the cuff how many of you have been able to make every one of our NASSIR events?

I have so far and I can think of some others that most likely have.

:15white:

Winger77 06-10-2012 10:28 AM

imported post

Interesting thought John. Sorry to say I missed #1.
I've found it's been a great way to see the country,,,,,, and meet/make friends along the way :thumbsup:

Flyone 06-10-2012 02:24 PM

imported post

Well...........does it count if the bike was packed, fueled, and ready to pull out for all the NASSIR's?

I missed part of NASSIR 2 because Pop Fly had a heart attack the day before I left for Montrose. I was fortunate to Skype in for the auction thanks to 96aspencade! Thank you Bob for that! :bow:Rhinos did stop at the Best Western in Montrose on our way to NASSIR 4 and we spent a few days there and riding the routes of NASSIR 2. I may have not been there during the actual event but being there with the Rhinos after the fact made me think and feel like I was there.

I have been to all the rest.........NASSIR 1,3,4, and obviously 5! They were an absolute blast and because of NASSIR, I have met so many Goldwing friends here and it really enhances my forum experience here because I actually knowthe people who are posting here. :thumbsup:

Goldwings 4 ever 06-10-2012 08:14 PM

imported post

So far I have made every one, and intend to be at N5 and all that follow. :thumbsup:

FM 06-10-2012 08:32 PM

imported post

Deb, Bailey (pooch) & I made the first 3 but had only 1/2 the money for #4. "IF" I surmise like flyone, I too have been to all the NASSIR's.

I believe there's a sign-in sheet
:readit: so dreaming you were there don't count.

luddy 06-11-2012 01:18 AM

imported post

I've been to all of them, some of them just for a few hours. I enjoy the ride to get there and seeing old friends that I have made there.

Dusty Boots 06-12-2012 08:02 PM

imported post

:waving:

Hawggy 06-15-2012 07:50 AM

imported post

Been to all except Nassir 2..

Lots of fun and great people. Looking forward to this one in Arkansas.

Hopefully this trip down and backwill be trouble free.:action:

Bills Girl 06-17-2012 02:43 PM

imported post

Beaver Bill and I have been to all 4 and plan on attending all the future ones. We schedule the vacation days as soon as the next years dates are announced. It's a great way to see the country, party and meet everyone.

tricky 06-17-2012 02:54 PM

imported post

1,2 & 3 missed 4