Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Streamers for NASSIR

5K views 66 replies 22 participants last post by  readingracer 
#1 ·
imported post

Like we have done for all the NASSIR's to this point, We again would like to see everyone put yellow streamers on there bikes who are coming to NASSIR 5 in Eureka Springs, AR so that if you run across another winger on the road heading to NASSIR as well, you might pick up another friend to ride with! :claps::claps::claps:

#2 ·
imported post

Yellow huh? I guess that means Gene is covered. You can see him coming from a 1/4 mile away.

#3 ·
imported post

I'm ready!!! I even got yellow tie downs for my trailer luggage rack!!!

#4 ·
imported post

Great idea, i wondered what the yellow streamers in photos from last year were for, now i know!

#7 ·
imported post

lopeha wrote:
Yellow huh? I guess that means Gene is covered. You can see him coming from a 1/4 mile away.
Ya Think?:wtf:

Gene:action:

Attachments

#10 ·
imported post

I like Halfling's yellow streamer.

It's noticeable yet can be left on when riding in case you pass another Steve Saunders Family Member on the road.

Riding back, on the BRP, every time I passed a Gold Wing, I would wonder if that was a member or not.

#11 ·
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
I like Halfling's yellow streamer.

It's noticeable yet can be left on when riding in case you pass another Steve Saunders Family Member on the road.

Riding back, on the BRP, every time I passed a Gold Wing, I would wonder if that was a member or not.
I often wonder the same thing as i ride and see other goldwings. How many other members do we pass along the byways and not know. Just my 2 cents

#13 ·
imported post

think i might find some and put on mine. does it matter which attenna?

#14 ·
imported post

readingracer wrote:
think i might find some and put on mine. does it matter which attenna?
Put it on the right one (as your sitting on the bike).....

If you put it on the left that means you also own a HD.........

You'll get picked on...

Edit: Just kidding of course..... I say right one because John has his on the right, but I don't think it matters. I would think if it's on the left, on coming bikes could see it sooner though.......

#15 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
I will make sure I have a big yellow streamer out of the window of the cage :) or we might put Dylan on the roof waving Flyones yellow thong, we might get noticed then :)
I vote for Dylan on the roof waving the yellow thong.....this way I'm not so noticable! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

#16 ·
imported post

should i bring my thong to nssir?

#17 ·
imported post

bassmasterb65 wrote:
Might as well. Maybe we can have a fashion show, call it "Runway of the Thongs". It might be the fashion statement of the year in ES.:shock:

#20 ·
imported post

GLester wrote:
bassmasterb65 wrote:
Might as well. Maybe we can have a fashion show, call it "Runway of the Thongs". It might be the fashion statement of the year in ES.:shock:

You know what they say...."What happens in Eureka Springs stays in Eureka Springs unless it's really funny then we post it!" :thumbsup:Used with permission from Midwest Meet and Greet 6 or 7, I can't remember.

#21 ·
imported post

bassmasterb65 wrote:
I'm wondering how you blokes get these to be aerodynamic :)

Attachments

#23 ·
imported post

DougW wrote:
scons wrote:
bassmasterb65 wrote:
I'm wondering how you blokes get these to be aerodynamic
First, you take it off Bill's head....

Oh I suppose you were taking the ones in Your pic, Them get aerodynamic at temperatures above 500F.
hummmm..... . . . .
At what speed do our Wings need to get to so air friction can reach 500 degrees? :baffling:

[line]
"Hey little buddy, go ask the professor."
:D

#24 ·
imported post

Here is a picture with our streamers heading to NASSIR 1.

Attachments

#25 ·
imported post

lopeha wrote:
It's got to be the rims :ROFL:

#26 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.