NASSIR 5 Update - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Model: 2012 GL-1800
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Flyone
Post imported post

To all Forum members attending NASSIR 5 or even thinking about it!

I have been swamped with PM's today after Steve's announcement on the Forum concerning the question ifwe are even going to have NASSIR 5 and the Auction.

Steve and I have talked about this and we are both in agreement........NASSIR will always continue no matter who owns the Forum if that is what the members here choose to do. This is the way it has always been and shouldn't change now.

The NASSIR event is about forum members meeting each other in person and enhancing their experience on the forum by actually knowing the member who is actually posting on a thread.

I personally plan on attending NASSIR events for years to come!

Now about the auction. Yes, in the past we have used this as a fundraiser to help support the operating costs of this forum because without it, we wouldn't have a forum. We obviously now do not need to raise money for operating costs as of Steve's announcement. As host of NASSIR 5, I feel it is my duty and obligation to determine if we are going to have the auction at this event andassist the members to determine what to do with the proceeds. With that said,We need to continue this tradition! I have ideas already but will share them at the auction.

I would request for everyone who contributes, participates, and attends the NASSIR auction help make this decision. This money is raised by all of us so I feel it is only fair for us to determine where the money goes and besides.....it is a lot of fun and a lot of laughs (at the expense of $11.30)!

Please bring your ideas to the NASSIR 5 auction as we will discuss this before the auction begins. Vote at that time on a plan of action and move on with the fun!

Please continue your planning and bring your auction items to NASSIR 5 as we (Rhinos) have been working on getting a lot of great items for auction besides all the awesome items the members bring from their home state or home country!

This will be the first time in NASSIR history that we couldhave the possibility to have all the staff (wingnut, wexy, MDKramer, AZgl1500, redbaron, and Flyone) together for a NASSIR event and hopefully,you can make it too!

Who knows if history will ever repeat itself again.

You can still get a room at Motel 62 as of now, still order event shirts until June 15th and order meals until July 1st! Go to http://www.nassir-news.comfor details.

Of course, if you have any questions.......Please PM me and I will respond.

2012 GL-1800,2001 Cycle Mate CM2000 LTD Trailer
PM of Northstar Masonic Lodge #168, Wichita, KS 2B1ASK1, Midian Shriner, AOPA, Founding member of Wild Rhinos and KANWINGS
NASSIR 5 Host - which was an honor and pleasure to serve the members of this forum.
RIP Pop Fly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Post imported post

Please read this:

https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/...37786#p1637786

PM of Northstar Masonic Lodge #168, Wichita, KS 2B1ASK1, Midian Shriner, AOPA, Founding member of Wild Rhinos and KANWINGS
NASSIR 5 Host - which was an honor and pleasure to serve the members of this forum.
RIP Pop Fly
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 10:58 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Post imported post

Members with reservations at the Motel 62:

Here is the list that I received from the Motel today.

Please check this list and if you have made a reservation prior to today and you name is NOT on this list. Call the motel immediately! 877-327-1080

This is the current reservation list they have:

Jimmy Robertson

John Craig

Dennis Margesom

Michell Norm

Miles Watts

John Greenhill

John Laramore

Bruce Murray

Mike Kramer

Dennis Ruda

Robert Smith

William McCoughly

Angie Hoskins

Leroy Swogger

Mark Schmidt

William Burch

Steve Saunders

Bill Ladigo

Graig Keagy

Juniper Wing

Caterer

Roger Conroy

Ciaran Meyler

Robert Drigger

Joe Quainton

Larry Boak

Randall Burch

John White

lana Bond

Richard Woodson

Terrence Breese

Andy Williams

David Winn

Scott Mckay

Marty Anderson

John Mclannahan

Eugene Kleinschmidt

Dennis Fluke

Michelle Hemmingway

Michelle Hemmingway

Brian Shultz

Brian Shultz

Lewis Wilkie

Rex Cameron

Tony Remster

Dennis Smith

Andrew Katz

Ned Jewet

Denzil Stout

RIP Pop Fly
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page