Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks to everyone who attended NASSIR 5

5K views 36 replies 28 participants last post by  Kyle 
#1 ·
imported post

Well, another NASSIR is done and in the books!

I appreciate everyone who spent time and money to come to Eureka Springs, AR to attend. It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones!

I hope everyone had a great time!

Thanks Rhinos for helping and making NASSIR 5 a wonderful event.:congrats::waving:

I have so many people to thank but I will save it for later.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable trip home.:action:

#2 ·
imported post

Bill, as usual you and your team did an outstanding job and I am looking forward to #6 next year, wherever.

Ric (Rudy), I could not have participated down here with out your ingenuity with cams 1 & 2. It's like being there, well almost.

Be safe on the rides home y'al.
Ned

#3 ·
imported post

Thank you for the great event that allowed me to meet with so many great folks at the same time. Had a wonderful time riding with some good friends that I know and some that I just met. Hats off to all those that made such a great event.:applause::applause:

#4 ·
imported post

Had a great time & increased my family by lots. Was a real joy to put a face to the folks I have been "talking" to for so long!

#6 ·
imported post

Good to see old friends and new. Hope to be able to do it again soon.:claps::claps::claps:

As usual, the Rhinos did a great job, with the exception of keeping Flyone under tight control.:whip::whip:

Gene:action:

#7 ·
imported post

Thank you to you and the Wild Rhinos.The Rhinosput together and ran a great event. :claps::claps::thumbsup:

Looking forward to next year already. Aeh!!

Thanks,

Parman

#8 ·
imported post

It was a great time, thanks for inviting us and thanks for putting on a great event.

I really enjoyed being able to shake the hand and look in the eye of so many friends from on the forum.

#9 ·
imported post

I agree, Thank you Rhinos for all the time and hard work spent setting up this event, excellent job!

#10 ·
imported post

GLester wrote:
Good to see old friends and new. Hope to be able to do it again soon.:claps::claps::claps:

As usual, the Rhinos did a great job, with the exception of keeping Flyone under tight control.:whip::whip:

Gene:action:
Keeping Flyone under control?

Brother, it would be easier to catch smoke with your bare hands!

#11 ·
imported post

I also want to add a big thanks to Flyone and the Wild Rhinos for hosting this great event. And to everyone else that helped make this a great success. There are just too many other names to mention and I don't want to leave anyone out. Even though I had only a short visit, I had a memorable time down there. There was so much to chat about and not enough time to do it. It was a pleasure to finally meet and shake the hands of so many that I have only chatted with via the forum. You guys made me feel 100% at home. I look forward to running into some of you again througout the year and hopefully most of you at NASSIR 6...

#12 ·
imported post

What a great time! I truly wish now I'd been able to attend the first 4 also.

From meeting friends for the first time to karaoke, to having the police called on us...just too much fun.

I got to learn how to synchronize carbs from Steve himself, then the next morning I got to actually synchronize a couple sets with the skills Steve taught me. And during that, I was able to see D-Rod face the dreaded "couple screws left over" demon for a few minutes.

Redbaron lost his bike, then he lost his helmet. They were found, but that beautiful helmet almost found it's way to the auction table! :ROFL:

The ball fights in (and out of) the pool were epic to say the least.

Patti and I had an absolutely fantastic time, and the worst part of it all was having to drop the clutch lever yesterday morning and head out.

About halfway down the mountain, from the seat behind me, without a word spoken to prompt it, I heard:
"I know, I don't want to leave either".
"Where'd that come from?"
"Honey, you rode harder coming up the mountain riding ultra safe in the rain and dark than you're riding right now, I can tell you're not wanting to go"

Gotta' love it when the cosmic forces of the universe bring you together with someone who is in tune with you enough that you don't even need to speak.

Already working on being ready for next year!!!!

#13 ·
imported post

Had a great time Fly. Thanks to you and all the Rhinos for giving us the opportunity to meet and talk face to face.

:bow: EH!!!!

#14 ·
imported post

[align=center]we all had a great time.. except for when we went to the haunted hotel and wexy, Fabianne, halfling and his daughter set me up for a scare on the way back.. not to worry,, i'll get wexy back soon. and my Dad too, the fecker was in on it too.
[/align]

#15 ·
imported post

Mark and I had an great time.. It was good to see old friends as well as make some new ones from up north in Canada EH!!! Also our new friends from Ireland Wexi, Wingnut and Wingnut junior. The Rhinos did an awsome job. And I agree with MDKRAMER we were excited to come down, but it was hard to go home.

#16 ·
imported post

It's just great when so many people can get together like this. I am thrilled to have met so many wonderful people and can't wait to see you again in the future. Some of you will regret inviting me to stop in anytime. :badgrin:

#17 ·
imported post

We had a really great time. The Rhinos did a remarkable job and left nothing out. It was good to meet familiar faces again, and some new ones also. I wish I had more time to talk for longer to everyone, a few days isn't enough.

#18 ·
imported post

tybme wrote:
Some of you will regret inviting me to stop in anytime. :badgrin:
We will have the 128 count box ready for you!:cheesygrin:

#19 ·
imported post

We had a BLAST!! Meeting new friends and renewing old friendships. It was hard for us to leave. The time is always too short and you never get enough time in with everyone. I have great memories and stories to tell that will last a lifetime. From fuel pumps to napkin fetishes to crayons....there is something behind every story.

Now the screen names are no longer faceless.

#20 ·
imported post

We had a ball,great time and is was super nice to meet all our friends from the forum ,what was especially nice was to have all the mods together for the first time ,
I wish Flyone would come out of his shell and let himself go :ROFL:
The high light of this trip for me was giving DYLAN the biggest fright of his life ,it was just too funny ,
Thank you to all the rhinos for putting on a great NASSIR and we will see you all in eCANADA eehhh eehhh eehhh::::banana::banana::banana::banana:

#21 ·
imported post

Thanks Fly and the Rhinos.. AN awesome job... and hanging out a while on Frday was nice too

#22 ·
imported post

Fly and the Rhinos did a wonderful job of NASSIR 5.:thumbsup: You folks are gonna be a hard act to follow, unless the Screech causes memory loss. :applause:

#23 ·
imported post

Well it was more fun than a barrel of monkeys there...When you think you are doing someone a favor by leaving your hemet on the flyers that were blowing away, only to come back and find your helmet gone?????....Thank You Steve, Mike, and partly Bill for hiding my helmet.....As Bill about the trailer in his doorway?????....Then when the group picture was being taken, these friends of mine parked the Yahama I was riding between two huge Goldwings, so it wouldn't be in the group picture, which I missed ..Some Quality time with my son having a swim and a BBQ on the Roaring River...

The soft ball fights were kool, that motel owner is going to be finding those softballs for years in the undergrowth....BTW Patti has a wicked arm...Too many thinks to mention, met lots of great people, and had a blast....See y'all later with maybe some pictures..Now where did I lay my camera down??? :?.....

#24 ·
imported post

You know Redbaron, the bike thing was purely accidental. We really didn't intend it to be "hidden", just out of the way for the photo.

The helmet...now that's another story. :ROFL:

I don't know if I told you or not, but your son was in on that one too. :D

#25 ·
imported post

When you're living in a big city it's easy toget wrapped up in the pace not unlike going with the flow of traffic. Too fast gets you in trouble and too slow gets you run over. NASSIR 5 was a breath of fresh air. Unwind, relax, chill out and visit with a bunch of really decent people.

Thankyou everyone for the reality check.

#26 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
We had a ball,great time and is was super nice to meet all our friends from the forum ,what was especially nice was to have all the mods together for the first time ,
I wish Flyone would come out of his shell and let himself go :ROFL:
The high light of this trip for me was giving DYLAN the biggest fright of his life ,it was just too funny ,
Thank you to all the rhinos for putting on a great NASSIR and we will see you all in eCANADA eehhh eehhh eehhh::::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We need to here more about this;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.