A GREAT BIG THANK YOU! - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
A d m i n i s t r a t o r

Model: 1994 Aspencade
Post imported post

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to flyone, the Wild Rhinos and all who helped at NASSIR 5. Button Lady and I had the time of our lives at this event. Every thing was perfect and everyone was just like family. We were so glad to see people we already knew and to meet new members of our family. I enjoyed telling my "great Jokes" probably as much as you all enjoyed hearing them (hahaha). Red Baron got the best of me in some good natured and well deserved return revenge. Putting a couple extra parts with my bike when we took it abart to sync the carbs. Then when we put everything together we had those extra parts laying around!!! And he took advantage of me by making me promise to not tell anyone any jokes for one hour before he told me where the parts went. They went in Mike Kramers spare parts bag in his bike!

Again, a serious "THANK YOU!" to all!

Dennis and Patty

Dennis

Join me on facebook Dennis D-Rod Ruda, Hamburg, New York

Button Lady's book website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 12:37 PM

Post imported post

Yeah, what he said!
Flyone & Rhinos, I know how hard it was to put all this together and all the anticipation beforehand wondering if it would all work out and how it all ends in a fleeting moment. You guys & girls did a wonderful job and we really appreciate what you did. Now, next year you can enjoy it even more with a new perspective on how much work really goes into it. God Bless! and Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 01:32 PM

Model: 1800
Post imported post

Well said guys.............and girls

I like my Trike....also have a 2008 Honda VXT1300
also have a 2003 Honda GL 1800
also had a 1987 Honda Gl 1200
also had a 1986 Honda Sei1200
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator

Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Garage
Post imported post

Well said Dennis and Patti,

I enjoyed this event more than the others simply because I was feeling better this year and had my own transportation this time!

Looking forward to NASSIR 6 now...

~ John

Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page