NASSIR 6 Eh! - Page 3 - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 04:00 AM

Garage
Post imported post

Hey, you don't want Dusty to go Postal on ya.....eh ?

I don\'t care what you ride, just ride.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them--Thomas Jefferson

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves...Abraham Lincoln.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Heathen Darksider # 771.
Falken 912 NRF @44psi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 04:48 AM
Just another ORF!

Model: 92 1500 Aspencade
Garage
Post imported post

luddy wrote:
Quote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
Quote:
Let's all stay at Dusty Boot's house! Red and I know how to flood the basement, and we can all enjoy an indoor swim!

Swim indoors in the middle of July? Maybe we can moved the house off it's foundation for a couple of days and that way the sun will beam in!!! I know that Dusty won't mind that one bit!

.... Hopefully I'll be moved into a new place by then and no telling if it'll have a basement to flood or not, but anyone is welcome to drop by ..... even with their snorkel gear!

1992 1500 Aspencade - 213,178 showing on the clock

- just another Rider
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"anyone can go fast on a straightaway" - Dusty Boots

post #23 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Just another ORF!

Garage
Post imported post

IdahoRaider wrote:
Quote:
Hobo be lookin' fat and sassy in that photo....
I am hoping for 2 1/2 weeks, my wife is all for it, but wants to ride through Canada most of the way there?
I told her I did not think that we had enough time for that...
If and when I get the time...(won't know til end of Jan. 2013) I will most de-fun-itly give you further discussion on the matter.
She has another MC now, not sure if she will ride or be on the back.
Yes .....quicker, cheaper (by far)and more scenic to come through the States if all you have is 2 1/2 weeks.

No problem to give you a hand there (or is it here?) Bryan!

- just another Rider
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 05:16 AM

Model: GL1800 '06 GL1200 SEi '86
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Silverfox
Post imported post

Watching here and keeping tabs on Nassir 6 now that we know dates and destination. hard to type with my fingers crossed.

By the way, I see Hobo got a mention a few posts back and so, just to let you all know, he has crawled out of some bar over here and made it to our front door. he is currently resting up at our humble abode and will probably be visiting Barbados on the 27th of this month, as He has a wedding to attend there for a week.
If he spends some time around these parts, he will hopefully make it back over for Nassir 6 if not before.

Pete

'06 GL1800
'86 GL1200SEi
'98 ST1100 Pan European, formerly owned by the Late Motorcycle Pete, Member and good friend of many on this site. Available for use by visitors from the USA and Canada.
post #25 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 03:55 AM

Garage
Post imported post

Nice to hear an update on Lord Furry Hobo, thanks

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them--Thomas Jefferson

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves...Abraham Lincoln.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Heathen Darksider # 771.
Falken 912 NRF @44psi.
post #26 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 07:47 AM

Model: 1500 & 1800
Garage
Post imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Quote:
Watching here and keeping tabs on Nassir 6 now that we know dates and destination. hard to type with my fingers crossed.

By the way, I see Hobo got a mention a few posts back and so, just to let you all know, he has crawled out of some bar over here and made it to our front door. he is currently resting up at our humble abode and will probably be visiting Barbados on the 27th of this month, as He has a wedding to attend there for a week.
If he spends some time around these parts, he will hopefully make it back over for Nassir 6 if not before.

He should have been here for Nassir 5!

Whats he been doing over there lately? I haven't checked his thread lately but last time I did, it hadn't been updated in a little while.

Next time he comes over here, I sure would like to take him for a ride....... or two........

2012 Gl1800 Trike w/Hannigan Kit. 16000
2001 GL1800 ........ 73000 Miles
1989 GL1500 ...... 133000 miles and climbing

Darksider #551 - Austone Taxi Tire / Yokohama
Honorary Rhino.......

Honorary Newfie!! I have kissed the Cod, downed the Screech, and shouted "Long may your big jib draw!" so I am now a member of the Royal Order of Newfoundland Screechers.

Life is Hard.......... It's even Harder if your Stupid.......... Don't ask me how I know.

post #27 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Slow Learner

Model: 93 Aspy
Garage
Post imported post

The Hag and I will be making the epic journey from Jackson north to Lansing, then east on I69. So maybe we'll catch up with you somewheres up "that-a-way".

ONCE A RHINO ALWAYS A RHINO
post #28 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012, 08:39 PM

Model: 98 GL 1500 SE
Garage
Post imported post

this is going to be fun!!

Michael and Melinda Coleman

Patriot Guard Member
GWRRA Member

Every motorcycle will out-perform its rider

A thong wearing member of the Kanwings/Wild Rhinos

We have kissed the Cod, downed the Screech, and shouted Long may your big jib draw. We are now members of the Royal Order of Newfoundland Screechers.
post #29 of 137 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Just another ORF!

Garage
Post imported post

Although the site of N6 is 3 1/2 hours from my place, I've never been known as a rider to take the most direct route while touring.

This year will be no exception. Instead of the 3 1/2 hours to get there, it'll take me more like 10, or 11 days to get there, once I leave my place and go down into the Catskills to meet 'Slim' (Winger77) and Shutterbug and the head off on a bit of a very leisureley tour to Simcoe, ON.

- just another Rider

post #30 of 137 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 05:32 AM

Garage
Post imported post

As you can see DB, there was no surprise at all by this travel news of yours. I think we expected it....

Heathen Darksider # 771.
Falken 912 NRF @44psi.
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page