Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't forget the tradition! Yellow Streamers!!!

4K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  thecruiser 
#1 ·
As we have done for all NASSIR's.......please fly yellow streamers on your way to NASSIR so if you see somebody else on the road heading to the same place, you just might meet someone else to ride along with!

#2 ·
Put new yellow ribbons on last weekend. As usual, I'll be flying two, one on the bike's antenna and another on the flagpole at the rear of my trailer. Very easy to see and adds some extra visibility in the process!!! Oil change this coming weekend as well as a new front tire and then ready to roll!!!

#4 ·
Some people have yellow flags from this web site. How do you buy a flag?

#6 ·
Calling right now thanks!!!!

#7 ·
Just ordered from Mark! Excellent person to do business with. Didn't know it, but I bought three of his black Goldwing flags off ebay in the past!!!

Just ordered two antenna mount and one flag pole mount Steve Saunders flags.

motorcycleflagstore.com
Mark Kohlman
motorcycleflagstore.com
865 379-722nine
4554 Gravelly Hills Road Louisville, TN 37777 USA
Cell
865-919-233three

http://stores.ebay.com/Motorcycleflagstore

#8 ·
I just ordered some flags from Mark as well - one forum flag, one American flag, will get my yellow streamers too before leaving - who knows, may run into someone between here and there even though it's a fairly close trip for us...

Les

#10 ·
I've got the forum flag on the bike and I mentioned to the wife I need some yellow ribbon, so she bought me a 12' roll of 1 1/2" yellow ribbon... Guess I'll shorten it a bit, don't think I need 12' flying form the antenna, although that would be an attention getter!! :cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

Les

#12 ·
I may get a yellow forum flag and also fly a yellow streamer to be sure to be seen. LOL

I've got the flagpoles!

#15 ·
I bought three yellow Steve Saunders flags. Two antenna and a flag pole mount. I haven't made my choice as to what one(s) to use yet, but might have extra with me if someone doesn't have them. I hope this weekend gives me a little time to get some bike work done and choose my flag setup.

#18 ·
brian, what bike are you riding to nassir ?

#20 ·
Brian, I'm in king NC, if you need anything or if you want to split your ride up and spend the night your more than welcome. Timmy and I are heading out Monday morning and riding the BRP most of the way out

#21 ·
Thanks for the offer John! I am actually going kick stand up on Saturday so I can meet and Aunt and Uncle in Franklin for lunch on Sunday, so I will be getting to Fontana Village on Sunday afternoon. I plan to be sitting in the pool Sunday night with a beer close by! :)

#22 ·
If you need anything along your travels, just give a yell.

#23 ·
See everyone there......I'll be sporting my yellow thong!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.