Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NASSIR 7 Attendance List (Updated June 29th)

36K views 288 replies 62 participants last post by  FM 
#1 · (Edited)
I will be keeping an updated listing of attendees on the 1st post of this thread (see below). Please make sure that if you give me any information that you let me know if there is anything that you would NOT want posted publicly. For example, my intent is to post room numbers if I have them as well as your first names and how many nights you are staying. If you would prefer not to have any of that posted, PLEASE make sure that I know it. Here's what we have so far...(updated on 06.29.2014), please let me know if you see anything in error or if you have information to fill in some of the blanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
:claps:thanks for all of your work John:claps::bow:

#3 ·
our arrival date will be july 7th

#6 ·
Need to add Tim (Foxtrot)& Amber to my count. so the total will be 4

#7 ·
Just got confirmation from Fontana Village that the group rate will also cover you for an early arrival on SUNDAY, JULY 6th, 2014. Anything prior to that would be at their regular rates. If you have already booked this day (Sunday) but they quoted you a higher rate then you should call them back and have them rework it for the lower group rate.

Plus, the list above has been updated with all of the information I have to date. Please PM me with any additional updates/corrections you want me to make.

#10 ·
Many thanks John for all that you do and will be doing for #7.
I have reserved RM #130 from 7-11th. Looking like Onawingandapreyer is coming early so maybe I will join in the fun early as well.

Ned

#12 ·
Room booked John. PM sent with info. OK to post info.:readit::waving:

#13 ·
What's Her Name and I plan on attending. We are so sorry to have missed this year, but family has to come 1st and foremost. Game plan is camping as usual.

#14 ·
I believe I have gotten all of the recent adds entered and the list has been updated on post #1. Thanks for the cooperation every one!

#16 ·
This is warming up to be a good NASSIR.
Thanks from us also on the work John & team. :thumbsup:
Thank you Floyd, your kind comments are greatly appreciated! :)

#19 ·
Pm sent . . .

. . . . . But it isn't on my sent list. Mrs. W#1 and I have confirmed reservations in a "willow cabin", beginning on the 8th. Post it up.

#20 ·
. . . . . But it isn't on my sent list. Mrs. W#1 and I have confirmed reservations in a "willow cabin", beginning on the 8th. Post it up.

Don't tell me you are a scardy cat and have to sleep that far from "Snore's" :ROFL:

#27 ·
Post #1 updated with what information we have on hand, please review your information and keep us honest! Lots of communications flying around and we may easily miss something!

#30 ·
Post #1 of this thread has been updated with the new attendance list. It is current as of this morning with what information we have on hand, please review your information and keep us honest! Lots of communications flying around and we may easily miss something!

#31 ·
BPD and nagivator have our reservations, will be there on Tuesday the 8th with the rest of the Rhino's

Brian

#32 ·
BPD and nagivator have our reservations, will be there on Tuesday the 8th with the rest of the Rhino's Brian
Got it! List has been updated! :claps:

#33 ·
John,

The wife and I will attend for a day or two but we'll be riding over from our home about 2 hours away in Georgetown, TN... Not sure what days we'll attend, but a few for sure... That would be for Les and Lynne (dadztoy) on one bike, maybe with the trike kit on ;)

Les

#34 ·
John, The wife and I will attend for a day or two but we'll be riding over from our home about 2 hours away in Georgetown, TN... Not sure what days we'll attend, but a few for sure... That would be for Les and Lynne (dadztoy) on one bike, maybe with the trike kit on ;)Les
No problem Les, it sounds like you won't be needing lodging if I'm reading this right and if not, all you have to do is to make sure you sign up for any meals and other "stuff" when we get them posted. Although, if you stay for the banquet you may be riding home in the dark. No issues, just make sure we know what your needs are and that you get counted.

#36 ·
Fontana Village camping reservations made. We're all REALLY looking forward to this one. :thumbsup:
Floyd & Debbie... and Bailey(woof).
Got it Floyd, list updated on post #1. :claps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.