Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/)
-   -   Nassir 7 Camping Atendees (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/448770-nassir-7-camping-atendees.html)

galaxyhunter 08-06-2013 06:00 PM

Nassir 7 Camping Atendees

Just a simple poll of members that are going to be camping. Are your picking a tent site ($15.00) or an electric site ($30.00)?

I reserved an tent site for right now. If most members are going electric, then I'll change my reservations.

DougW 08-06-2013 07:10 PM

We are doing full hookups but we are bringing the toy hauler behind the truck

erwjww 08-06-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galaxyhunter (Post 2381234)
Just a simple poll of members that are going to be camping. Are your picking a tent site ($15.00) or an electric site ($30.00)?

I reserved an tent site for right now. If most members are going electric, then I'll change my reservations.

Not camping on this one Carl (i'm a wus). If it were me and I had a camper like yours, I'd get an electric site and have an AC stashed somewhere. Could be very warm that time of year. Just my 2 cents and you know how I worry bout ya.

galaxyhunter 08-07-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erwjww (Post 2381938)
Not camping on this one Carl (i'm a wus). If it were me and I had a camper like yours, I'd get an electric site and have an AC stashed somewhere. Could be very warm that time of year. Just my 2 cents and you know how I worry bout ya.

Not to worry Jack, There is still time to UN-WUS yourself:ROFL:. My camper has the AC flap in it already, But the nylon sides to the tent has an R rating of roughly neg 6.5 :lash:. In time I probably will switch.

DougW 08-07-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galaxyhunter (Post 2382513)
Not to worry Jack, There is still time to UN-WUS yourself:ROFL:. My camper has the AC flap in it already, But the nylon sides to the tent has an R rating of roughly neg 6.5 :lash:. In time I probably will switch.

We used the smallest window style AC we could find on the aspen classic and it worked very well, you are cooling and dehumidifying a small area so efficiency is not really a big problem.

BrianInPA 08-07-2013 11:14 AM

I was going to camp, but after listening to Halfling's urging I decided to go with a room... who knows, I may even like a room better than sleeping on an air matteress for a week.

SETHAN12 08-09-2013 03:20 PM

Camping full hook up. Sorry, not riding the bike down. Driving the motorhome and bringing bike in trailer.

OnaWingAndaPrayer 08-09-2013 08:45 PM

Dont let them worry you about trailering , you wont be alone .

FM 08-10-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SETHAN12 (Post 2390833)
Camping full hook up. Sorry, not riding the bike down. Driving the motorhome and bringing bike in trailer.

Suggestion: . . . :3wisemonkeys:

Make 2 (right & left) life size card-board cutouts of a Hardley and attach'm to the sides of your Wing.

:thumbsup:

SETHAN12 08-10-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FM (Post 2392777)
Suggestion: . . . :3wisemonkeys:

Make 2 (right & left) life size card-board cutouts of a Hardley and attach'm to the sides of your Wing.

:thumbsup:

I figured the Harley stickers on the trailer would look very natural.:ROFL: