NASSIR 7 T-Shirt Orders Now CLOSED! - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2014, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Model: 2003 GL1800A
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Halfling
NASSIR 7 T-Shirt Orders Now CLOSED!

Well, I just placed the order for t-shirts so if you didn't submit an order for one at the NASSIR 7 Storefront then you're going to standout at the group photo shoot on Tuesday Evening!!!

However, if you are extremely lucky you just might find an extra one in your size at NASSIR 7 but the odds are low and you'll have to know who to ask!

John

2003 GL1800A Candy Durango Red
US Navy (77-93) EWC(SW)
Darksider # 817 (195-55-R16 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP @ 29.5 lbs)
Co-owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and when you have found that attitude, follow it." - James Truslow Adams
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2014, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Model: 2003 GL1800A
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Halfling
Bump!

John

2003 GL1800A Candy Durango Red
US Navy (77-93) EWC(SW)
Darksider # 817 (195-55-R16 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP @ 29.5 lbs)
Co-owner

"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and when you have found that attitude, follow it." - James Truslow Adams
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2014, 11:05 PM
FM

Model: 91-I
Garage
I trust you know there will be several POSSIBLE/PROBABLE/LAST SECOND unannounced show-ups.
You're not going to loose any REAL money... unless you're worried about loosing a few measly pennies here and there.
Overall, it will be at minimum a break even agenda.... always has been, always will be.
NASSIR folks see to it. (ask Steve, if you must)
As I remember, after NASSIR-X was over there were several folks asking for T-Shirts.

THAT IS the way it is, whether you like it or not.

( my woops.. .. now adding these + )

WE might be a ride through. BUT will not know until that day comes.
Bailey seems to be getting excited as NASSIR approaches.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2014, 09:47 PM

Model: 88 & 95SE 1500's, 82 1100I, 80 1100, etc..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FM View Post
I trust you know there will be several POSSIBLE/PROBABLE/LAST SECOND unannounced show-ups.
You're not going to loose any REAL money... unless you're worried about loosing a few measly pennies here and there.
Overall, it will be at minimum a break even agenda.... always has been, always will be.
NASSIR folks see to it. (ask Steve, if you must)
As I remember, after NASSIR-X was over there were several folks asking for T-Shirts.

WE might be a ride through. BUT will not know until that day comes.
Bailey seems to be getting excited as NASSIR approaches.

Ya, last minute, or on site sales, do add up to allot of the sales often!
So many people hold off to last minute not knowing if they can make it or not, then they make it and want to buy everything when they get there!
Others sometimes have no idea that can make it then at last minute may see they can and do! And they want to buy whatever when they get there!

It looks like do to location many of us may be "forced" to Ride The Dragon rather we ever wanted to or not. So if I get anything decent done is iffy but I am working on a couple designs for the Dragon!
I never cared to ride it when in the area before, but IF I HAVE TO NOW then I might as well have a shirt or cup or etc... to say "hey I did it"!

I been working on something recently, but I gave up the 3d art stuff in 2012 when computer crash, then hard drive crash, then deer crash wiped me out. Getting back into things is really hard, you know what you want and what you should be able to do, but it just don't come out right and as wanted so often!

Chromo

I ride for FOOD

99 SE 1500, Also riding now, Red ( Second fastest color)
95 SE 1500, riding now, Purple (the fastest color)
88 1500 recovering from deer hit, Phantom Gray (Most expensive color )
82 1100 riding sometimes, Red
Also 80 1100 naked and 86 1200 Interstate, not running yet.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2014, 10:06 PM

Model: 1500 & 1800
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromo View Post
Ya, last minute, or on site sales, do add up to allot of the sales often!
So many people hold off to last minute not knowing if they can make it or not, then they make it and want to buy everything when they get there!
Others sometimes have no idea that can make it then at last minute may see they can and do! And they want to buy whatever when they get there!

Who pays for all the "What If's"?

I don't think anyone would disagree with what your saying, but who pays for it? It goes back to what I have always said, there needs to be a way to fund NASSIR events. Either through donations, The Auction funds go back to NASSIR Host(s) for what they spent out of pocket...... Whatever. Till something along those lines happen, I don't think anyone can expect things to show up at NASSIR "In Case" someone wants to buy them.

2012 Gl1800 Trike w/Hannigan Kit. 16000
2001 GL1800 ........ 73000 Miles
1989 GL1500 ...... 133000 miles and climbing

Darksider #551 - Austone Taxi Tire / Yokohama
Honorary Rhino.......

Honorary Newfie!! I have kissed the Cod, downed the Screech, and shouted "Long may your big jib draw!" so I am now a member of the Royal Order of Newfoundland Screechers.

Life is Hard.......... It's even Harder if your Stupid.......... Don't ask me how I know.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 07:50 AM
FM

Model: 91-I
Garage
Are there any XS and XXS (small and super small) shirts made for possible puppy attire?

_______

Quote:
This was supposed to be taken as a pun, but as I see it again it'snot or could/might not.

I missed adding this or this to thwart disastrous misunderstanding implications.

My woops.
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page