Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NASSIR 8 Attendance List (Updated 08.26.2015)

7K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Halfling 
#1 · (Edited)
I will be helping SB in SC with NASSIR 8 by keeping an updated listing of attendees (see below). Most of this information has been gleaned from your postings on the forum and subject to error so feel free to correct me if you see something that needs fixing! To avoid confusion this thread has been locked and will only contain the most updated listing available.

IMPORTANT NOTE: in order to help Patty (Button Lady) with making all of the name buttons accurately we will be asking for the "relationship" of your guest. We do not want to make the mistake of calling you girlfriend your wife or vice versa!!!

Please make sure that if you give us any information that you let us know if there is anything that you would NOT want posted publicly. For example, room numbers, your first names or how many nights you are staying. If you would prefer not to have any of that posted, PLEASE make sure that we know it.

Here's what we have so far...(updated on 08.26.2015), please let us know if you see anything in error or if you have information to fill in some of the blanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump for an updated list!

#3 · (Edited)
Bump for an updated list.

NOTE: if you don't specifically tell me to add you to the list it won't happen do be SURE to either post it as such or even send me a PM. I'll get it and add you as soon as I can!

Looking forward to a great time!!!

#4 · (Edited)
Updated List

NOTE: if you don't specifically tell me to add you to the list it won't happen do be SURE to either post it as such or even send me a PM. I'll get it and add you as soon as I can!

Looking forward to a great time!!!

#5 · (Edited)

NOTE: if you don't specifically tell me to add you to the list it won't happen so PLEASE be SURE to either post it as such or even send me a PM. I'll get it and add you as soon as I can!

#7 ·
It's been a couple of months since I've seen any updates for the list. Is the list still correct? Let me know if there needs to be any add, deletes or changes! Time is getting close!!!

Reactions: Silverfox
#8 ·
Bump for an updated list!

#10 ·
I made a mistake last week and pulled in an old list. I believe I have gotten it fixed this morning but PLEASE check my work to be sure I have your name on the list appropriately. Send me a PM if you see anything that needs to be added, deleted or changed.

Thanks for your continued support!

#11 ·
Bump for an updated list....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.