Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/)
-   -   NASSIR 8 safely home report-in (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/584161-nassir-8-safely-home-report.html)

Shooter 09-18-2015 06:10 PM

NASSIR 8 safely home report-in

Left the Inn at 06:40, in the drive safe and sound at 6:10 pm. 711 miles only to find a locked door and no house key. I had a great time re-meeting everyone plus the new faces of Paul,Liam and Jacke, What a week, thanks Sean and everyone for all of your hard work...

jobe05 09-18-2015 06:57 PM

112 Attachment(s)
We dropped the wings off at Seans house this morning for Pete and Hellen to use while enjoying the rest of their stay and we headed off to florida for a week of some much needed family time. We arrived at the hotel in Kissimmee at 5 pm and am now setting by the pool enjoying refreshments. It was great seeing old friends and new alike, a huge thanks to sbinsc for doing a great job with the event, he dI'd a great job hosting the event. Also, a huge special thanks to our family across the pond who made the trip to join in for the week, it was so great to meet you and hope that we have the opportunity to meet again someday.

lopeha 09-18-2015 08:48 PM

Made it home about 7:30. Now showered, fed & relaxed!

DougW 09-18-2015 11:17 PM

Just got home at midnight, we just highballed it all the way in. Pretty tired, but got here safe, sound and no problems

AZgl1800 09-19-2015 12:10 AM

876 Attachment(s)
reached my son's home in Dawsonville, Ga at 1:30 PM

had a lot of WiFi problems and just now able to get to forum.

all is good with me, staying here for a week probably...
so, more or less, I am home safe.

pwhoever 09-19-2015 02:55 PM

I just got home about 1/2 hour ago. Now for a badly needed shower. I also got texts from Parman (Don) and Erwjww (Jack) and they are both safely home as well. Thank you to everyone for making this such a great event!

OnaWingAndaPrayer 09-19-2015 04:13 PM

Tammy and I arrived home just a bit ago after a brief stop to visit her dad in the hospital.
Sean you did a wonderful job of arganizing the event . Thanks to you and your helpers.

It was great to meet with new and old friends alike . Thanks to the folks who travelled from the UK to spend this time with us .

Thank you everyone who made the effort to make this event so nice.

now to begin unpacking.

wilkoi 09-20-2015 04:09 PM

Rolled in at 3:00 PM today. (20th) I swear the toll roads and interstates have gotten worse since last year. The state of New York should pay people to use their roads instead of the other way around.

Great job SB and all involved to make it happen for the event. Nice crowd of folks.

Ride long and often. Wilkoi and Mrs. Wilkoi

Goldwinger 09-21-2015 04:51 PM

Well were not home yet Shadows4ever, Goldwings4ever (Anita & Bob) and I are in Kitty Hawk N.C. had a great but hot couple of days driving. We stayed over a day to see some of the sights like Duck Donuts and a light house. Will be back on the road tomorrow morning, hopefully home (Canada!!!!)by Thursday.

Geordiemuppet 09-24-2015 12:58 PM

Chris and I got home late this afternoon after a long, boring and pretty sleepless flight from Atlanta to Heathrow and then on to Newcastle.
It has been a blast, great to meet old friends from Europe and US and also to meet new friends. We came to your party and you all made us so welcome it is humbling.
Thanks to all of you, especially Sean, Lynn and family for your friendship and hospitality. Lots of happy memories of a great bunch of friendly folk.
Its not something we could afford to do every year, but our lasting impression is that we intend to come back and visit again in the not too distant future.