Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight85
Weather here is still wintery.
60° today, but calling for about 8" of snow tomorrow.
...we're still waiting for the weather to break...
2 60° days in a row are a good sign though.
I am planning on attending and this will be my first Nassir. I was going to be staying at my brothers house, but things have changed for me and I would rather - gather with the attendees.
Can we get a report on the available camp grounds available to attendees? Some of us need some current information regarding the camping situation.
I don't want to ride into town and try to figure this all out. If possible, please provide some advance scouting for those of us coming from a long ways away.
Camp size and how many motorcyclists can share a spot.
Group camp site? How many attendees are planning on camping? Perhaps a group campsite is a good?
Location: how close to the host motel.
References? Can people vouch for what they have?
Wireless available to the campers?
Rail Road tracks close by? Freeway?
How close to the nearest Dairy Queen?
Thanks in advance for your scouting.