LinkBack Thread Tools
post #331 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 11:09 PM
Snorebaby's CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight85 View Post
...fantastic!
Kinda like the first one then, huh?
Been telling 'ya, "Motorcycling Capital of the USA"
I've no doubt's about a fiasco. We love a fiasco. We speak Fiasconese out here. What I have doubts about is ...that many will be so far out of their comfort zone that they'll go ho-humming-home thinking anything negative.
I doubt that'll happen.

I'm trying to talk a fella into letting me use his Dayton dyno for the week so we can play with it whenever...
Absolutely nothing like the first one. Cyote61 did a great job of planning and keep us informed of the events that were going to happen and no matter how hard every host would like for their NASSIR to be the best, none will ever beat N1 ! Looking forward to see old friends and hopefully making new ones at this rally.
Goldwinger and Silverfox like this.

Snorebabe (Michele) and Snorebaby (Doug)

2015 GL1800HPNMF "Scarlett"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'90 GL1500SE "Pearl"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'86 CMX450 Rebel
'85 GL1200 LTD---SOLD
NASR 12 "Poke, Poke, Set"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgl1800 View Post
I adamantly refuse to put the rally events on Facebook, I hate that thing.

it is a forum thing, a community forum event, of the members, for the members, by the members, and I do NOT want the blathering junk of FB getting into that.

Now, all that aside, I did think about maybe using Facebook to help spread the word.... but probably only from just putting up links to where the rally will be hosted.
Well then, I'll do it. No problem.
Just more stuff on my plate..
This is for us, obviously.
You wanted the Midwest Flavor 2 years ago.
In 2 weeks you'll get it.
You're coming here, remember?
We've 3 days to leave a mark.
We're helping The PGR in a major way through Alcom like none ever have.
We'll help others while helping ourselves.
Any money (cash) generated will be put to responsible use outside of ourselves or no money will be generated at all. We'll have our raffle (Bike included) as usual, as this is not what I'm talking about.

I would say, "actual MC members know what I'm saying", but I don't want anyone's feeling's hurt in me saying that. You know how it goes.

I still have to draw a shirt up. Dave gave me "fiasco" to work with. That's the most help I've had yet.
Try to relax with Ton's of available Osmosis at the ready...
post #333 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 11:11 PM

Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL1800
And still you go on & on while not providing any information! Several of us have asked you politely to answer our questions and mostly get snide remarks or comments in return! Why do you continue to review to answer what is asked in a straightforward & mature manner ? Your response to all the things you didn't get done today were things that you promised to to do over a month ago! You asked me earlier to "trust" you, well to me trust, like respect, is earned not just given. So far I have not seen anything worthy of that! As far as telling me to "relax", I am a conscientious person who is truthfully hoping all the attendees have a good time which is hard to comprehend when noone other than you has any idea what is planned. To say I am disillusioned & frankly worried about the event would be a great understatement.

To those folks who are on the fence about attending please do as the core group plans to have a great time in spite of anything else!
Quote:
...fantastic!
I've no doubt's about a fiasco. We love a fiasco. We speak Fiasconese out here. What I have doubts about is ...that many will be so far out of their comfort zone that they'll go ho-humming-home thinking anything negative.
I doubt that'll happen.

I'm trying to talk a fella into letting me use his Dayton dyno for the week so we can play with it whenever...
Goldwinger likes this.

Andy
2002 GL1800

"Always have a smile on your face, makes everyone else think you're getting away with something"

If you woke up this morning, don't complain - You woke up!

"It's amazing how much good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #334 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorebabe View Post
Quote:
...fantastic!
I doubt that'll happen.

Absolutely nothing like the first one. Cyote61 did a great job of planning and keep us informed of the events that were going to happen and no matter how hard every host would like for their NASSIR to be the best, none will ever beat N1 ! Looking forward to see old friends and hopefully making new ones at this rally.
Think of the anticipation building. That's what I meant.
Things are not stale, are they...
I'll be glad to meet y'all. CM85 ain't bad. Ain't The Best, but ain't too bad of a person.
post #335 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopeha View Post
And still you go on & on while not providing any information! Several of us have asked you politely to answer our questions and mostly get snide remarks or comments in return! Why do you continue to review to answer what is asked in a straightforward & mature manner ? Your response to all the things you didn't get done today were things that you promised to to do over a month ago! You asked me earlier to "trust" you, well to me trust, like respect, is earned not just given. So far I have not seen anything worthy of that! As far as telling me to "relax", I am a conscientious person who is truthfully hoping all the attendees have a good time which is hard to comprehend when noone other than you has any idea what is planned. To say I am disillusioned & frankly worried about the event would be a great understatement.

To those folks who are on the fence about attending please do as the core group plans to have a great time in spite of anything else!
Quote:
...fantastic!
I doubt that'll happen.

The questions you asked were of t-shirt costs, rides planned and if the food is still happening.
Really? You're going to preach to the crowd over that?
Worry about something more important.
T-shirts cost the same on any ride, anywhere. Yes, there are rides planned. I'm concentrating only on one, our Rally Ride. Everything else is fodder and not unique enough to mention unless you're here experiencing it firsthand.
I haven't cancelled anything, so why harp on the food issue? You need reassurance or something from a month ago?
You're gonna wear yourself out before you get here with that stuff.
You gonna keep needling me or can I get back to trying to get something done?
post #336 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-28-2016, 12:25 AM Thread Starter
Banned

...and just so all know, I offered to get Steve and his Crew out here.

I never heard back.

He's got no issue with me. He let this Forum go out of his control and ain't liking none of it...
He's moved on...
In saying that, ... he's still here and watching.
So, this is what we're doing; we're going to continue our growth and make his forum the Strongest it can be by setting new standards, as usual.

First up is be responsible and help the Industry.
Think we can't?
...then I'll change your thinking on that.

You know what's funny, M.com can't believe what they're seeing.
We're road-mapping this Industry interaction for them like a Dream Come True.

...it's now or never.
We're so unique right now that more are looking at us than
y'all realize. So ask yourself, who would want to pay attention to any of this?

Remember, I can generate clicks, at will and at any time, in case some forgot...
post #337 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-28-2016, 03:30 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Secondly, ...
I've a solid and viable plan to buy this Forum back from Motorcycle.com in such a way as to benefit them above keeping it.
...our own server costs paid in full ...for life.
And back to the old of no visible advertising, ever.

We do that, and I'll chill out for a while afterwards.

Next time we do a Rally, I've a very important suggestion for each of you to consider when you get here and hear it from me.
NASSIR10 *needs* no traditional Host. There can be one though.
We're about to change things drastically where everybody gets to play, yet there can be a traditional host for centering.

Yeah, I got a plan ready to roll in a vicious way if need be on this without fail.
post #338 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-28-2016, 08:20 AM

Model: 1500 & 1800
Garage
Quote:
Secondly, ...
I've a solid and viable plan to buy this Forum back from Motorcycle.com in such a way as to benefit them above keeping it.
Last person out, don't let the door hit you in the Butt.........
Goldwinger and Ken Bergen like this.

2012 Gl1800 Trike w/Hannigan Kit. 16000
2001 GL1800 ........ 73000 Miles
1989 GL1500 ...... 133000 miles and climbing

Darksider #551 - Austone Taxi Tire / Yokohama
Honorary Rhino.......

Honorary Newfie!! I have kissed the Cod, downed the Screech, and shouted "Long may your big jib draw!" so I am now a member of the Royal Order of Newfoundland Screechers.

Life is Hard.......... It's even Harder if your Stupid.......... Don't ask me how I know.

post #339 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-28-2016, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Go get a coffee Jobe.
You're clearly not awake yet.
post #340 of 419 (permalink) Old 06-28-2016, 09:39 AM

Year: 2004
Make: Honda
Model: , 1982 GL1100 Standard, 2004 GL 1800
Wow, wish I knew what he was talking about. I'm coming and I'm going to have a good time. Several of us are taking a couple of weeks and doing some of S. Dakota. It's all good so chill out and enjoy the ride.
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page