NASSIR 9 - Sioux Falls, SD - Page 42 - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

249Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #411 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-24-2016, 01:07 PM

Model: 1987 GL1200 Interstate 290,000 miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveO430 View Post
I'll leave it under a rock & you can pick it up on the way.
And I have to guess which rock?

Why ain't we ridin'?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #412 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-24-2016, 05:10 PM
mod-erator

Model: 2010 GL1800
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bike...and Dennis View Post
And I have to guess which rock?
I'll PM the specific rock, wouldn't want a stampede to get to it.
lopeha and AZgl1800 like this.

With no God over the state, the state then becomes not the defender of liberty but the definer of liberty.

NRA endowment life member
Wild Rhino Arkansas chapter
2010 1800 pearl yellow

If I disagree with you it's simply because you're wrong.
post #413 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 10:48 PM

Model: 2010
Garage
What's her Name and I pulled into home July 25. It has been an awesome adventure

As previously stated...I enter runs with no expectations, therefore, no disappointments, it is whatever you make of it yourself. I would like to thank Captain Black/Midnight/Tweaker, or whatever we decided to call him, for DISORGANIZING this years NASSIR. Nikki and I had a blast. We saw the folks we wanted to see, though some late bailouts were disappointing like - Wine_r..... but I forgive ya. Too bad for the forum folk who bailed due to their foresight of a CMN cluster F%$K. Sioux Falls is an awesome City with lots going on every week during the summer. Rally's, concerts, car shows, and so on. Beautiful Parks right in this small city. It is a mere 8hrs due south of us and plan to attend events as they peak our interest. Thanks to Lopeha and Azgl1800 for getting us organized and through the 3 days.

We met new folk from the forum, and best of all we Met Andy and Oriala (Big Ike/Young Andy) from Sioux Falls, who stepped up and contributed to the rides, contributed prizes for the auction, contributed purchases at the auction and his lovely daughter as the Auctioneer Assistant. Big Ike did more than most for this event and he was a newbie who had no idea what this was even about. In a weird coincidence, it was the Captain who brought him to us. Andy..thanks so much for helping out with my trailer lights, all still working just fine, awesome for you to step up like that, follow through, and get it done. Thanks for getting CJ/Red/Scotty/Wpg.fire/Helen/and us to the Blues Fest. Middle of the mosh pitt watching Kenny Wayne Sheppard was wicked!!!!!! and it was free!!!! Where in America does that happen, 30 some odd bands 3 days and its free!!!! We are so glad we made the trip and so glad it was in Sioux Falls. Welcome....our new brother and sister..... Big Ike and Oriala.

After 5 days in Sioux Falls we spent 5 days touring the Black Hills, 2 Days in Custer and on home. Total of 17 days on the road and 7,000klm
AZgl1800, Halfling, Wine_r and 2 others like this.

2003 That is the fastest Red I've ever seen
2010 That is Black and has a Black Trailer on the Back.
Riding a 4 wheeler, 2 of them are on the trailer
My hair is white, my neck is red, my collar is blue.
Darkside #1721
2010 Rear-Bridgestone Driveguard 195/55R/16
2003 Rear-Goodyear Eagle Ultragrip 195/55R/16
Wild Rhino
Group of Ten (Those ten guys from Winnipeg)
AKA Wingerpeg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #414 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 11:02 PM
Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator

Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Garage
Kyle,

I really enjoy meeting Nikki, and even you

We had a blast, and thank you for the kudos for Andy/Lopeha and that other guy... whoever he is.

gotta ask, did that special package in the brown bag make it safely home???

NASR 12 in Galena, IL
June 18th, 19th and 20th of 2019

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ John
post #415 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 11:43 PM

Model: 2010
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgl1800 View Post
Kyle,

I really enjoy meeting Nikki, and even you

We had a blast, and thank you for the kudos for Andy/Lopeha and that other guy... whoever he is.

gotta ask, did that special package in the brown bag make it safely home???
Thank you and Jobe05 for that. Actually it didn't make it home at all. A young gal from Canada and a young gal from Washington State along with Nikki put a serious dent in it. At least it was getting used for what it was meant for.

Nik and I really really had a great time. All of us at the campground hung pretty tight. Nikki is even kinda sweet on that Scott fella. Chatting at the tables at the hotel, the rides, it was all good!!!! Meeting the New Andy and Oriala was icing on the cake. We're keeping in touch and discussing that ES run in September. Our extra coupla of days in Sioux Falls was incredible.

You guys stepped up so schmuchs like me can say I had a great time!!!

2003 That is the fastest Red I've ever seen
2010 That is Black and has a Black Trailer on the Back.
Riding a 4 wheeler, 2 of them are on the trailer
My hair is white, my neck is red, my collar is blue.
Darkside #1721
2010 Rear-Bridgestone Driveguard 195/55R/16
2003 Rear-Goodyear Eagle Ultragrip 195/55R/16
Wild Rhino
Group of Ten (Those ten guys from Winnipeg)
AKA Wingerpeg

post #416 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 08:58 PM

Year: 1996
Model: 1500
Garage
Alrighty everybody... just wanted to say that like the Snore's I continued to ride... But I finally made it home and the scramble to finish things before school starts is upon me...

All toll... 3887 miles in 18 days. (I only actually moved locations on 13 of those days.)

Thanks to everyone who attended... and I know it isnlt a popular sentiment... but thank you Steve for hosting this year. I REALLY enjoyed meeting you...

Took a gob load of video. I'm just gonna leave this right here:

Charter Member Texas Horn Toads
Involuntarily Inducted Wild Rhino 2012
The Texas Horned Toad Scottish Invasion 06.11.17 ~ 06.24.17

"I grew up right next door to an EPA Superfund cleanup site...
They claim I should have drain bammage. Putt I peel pines!"
post #417 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 10:21 PM

Year: 75,83I,86SEi,93A,94SE,03ABS
Model: 94SE 209000 miles
Thanks for sharing, beautiful scenery.

Mike
NASSIR 1
NASSIR 6
NASSIR 7
NASSIR 8
NASR 10 Good times!
post #418 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 10:25 PM
Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator

Year: 2002
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by us385south View Post

Thanks to everyone who attended... and I know it isnlt a popular sentiment... but thank you Steve for hosting this year. I REALLY enjoyed meeting you...
The "only good thing" that happened with N9, is that we all went to that location to meet up with each other.... and we had a lot of good rides around the area and across the country.

Using that guy's name and "host" in the same sentence does not engender good feelings with me.

I saw him snag you and give you a lot of talk.... Too bad he did not put some effort into doing the things he was supposed to.

NASR 12 in Galena, IL
June 18th, 19th and 20th of 2019

~ John
post #419 of 419 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 11:31 PM
Snorebaby's CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by us385south View Post
Alrighty everybody... just wanted to say that like the Snore's I continued to ride... But I finally made it home and the scramble to finish things before school starts is upon me...

All toll... 3887 miles in 18 days. (I only actually moved locations on 13 of those days.)

Took a gob load of video. I'm just gonna leave this right here:
The Unaweep Scenic Byway
Glad to have seen you again, Travis. Thanks for all the pics on FB, have enjoyed the travels you have shared. Glad you made it home safely, now to rest up from vacation. Hope to see you next year.

Snorebabe (Michele) and Snorebaby (Doug)

2015 GL1800HPNMF "Scarlett"

'90 GL1500SE "Pearl"

'86 CMX450 Rebel
'85 GL1200 LTD---SOLD
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > NASSIR Meet n Greet Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page