Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Recent Obit.

Thread: Recent Obit.
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2011, 01:33 PM
BALDO

Post imported post

DaveO430 wrote:
Quote:
How come we all knew what was causing the untimely death and were unable or unwilling to do anything about it? I am ashamed of myself for not shooting the first pointy headed liberal SOB I heard spouting his garbage squarely between the eyes and spending the rest of my life in a cushy prison.
Dave,

I'm a new guy on this forum, and really enjoy reading all the posts contained. However, I've seen quite a few references to 'liberals' that have not been very motorcycle-oriented. I've kept my peace, never once made a comment, and continued to enjoy the incredible wealth of information found on these pages. I can let a lot just pass me by or roll off my back.

But to say "I am ashamed of myself for not shooting the first pointy headed liberal SOB I heard spouting his garbage squarely between the eyes and spending the rest of my life in a cushy prison." is way over the line.

After frequenting this site for the last couple of months, I've come to realize there is a definite conservative lean to it's membership. Again, to each their own, but this isn't a political forum. It's about Goldwings, big and small. I'm surprised and a little disappointed that the moderators let as much go on as they do.

I consider myself to be a liberal. In fact, I'm proud to be so. I'm born and raised in Massachusetts, so that probably has a lot to do with it. Let's keep the talk about motorcycling and all the good stuff that goes with it....

Thanks,

Bob

You think it\'s easy !!???

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome