Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Verticalscope Forum Support / Help (GoldWingFacts.com) (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/15-verticalscope-forum-support-help-goldwingfacts-com/)
-   -   Attached picture's Don't open (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/15-verticalscope-forum-support-help-goldwingfacts-com/641217-attached-pictures-dont-open.html)

Jerry Burns 05-10-2017 01:48 PM

Attached picture's Don't open

Attached thumnails don't open for me. I don't see the pictures and can't open them on my computer. Do I need to change a setting or something? They used to be opened when I clicked on the thread. Thanks for your help.

DaveO430 05-10-2017 02:43 PM

I don't know but will move this to somewhere you might get an answer.

Bike...and Dennis 05-10-2017 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So, do you see a picture here? Can you open it?

Jerry Burns 05-10-2017 09:52 PM

Dennis your picture doesn't open it just say's Attached Thumbnails. I cannot click on it, but other pictures are there no problem. I don't get it.

Ken Bergen 05-10-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Burns (Post 5138641)
Dennis your picture doesn't open it just say's Attached Thumbnails. I cannot click on it, but other pictures are there no problem. I don't get it.

Do you use an ad blocker and does the behaviour change if you disable it?

trike lady 05-10-2017 10:41 PM

Nice collection of cameras,

Bike...and Dennis 05-10-2017 11:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by trike lady (Post 5138737)
Nice collection of cameras,

That's just the 35mm stuff. Haven't used it in years so I'm going to sell it, on eBay I guess.

A couple of those lenses cost more than my car. :frown2:

And that's nothing compared to the medium-format costs. That stuff will go next.

I sold the darkroom equipment a couple years ago and got 300 bucks for about 3,000 bucks worth of equipment. :frown2::frown2:

DaveO430 05-11-2017 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bike...and Dennis (Post 5138761)

I sold the darkroom equipment a couple years ago and got 300 bucks for about 3,000 bucks worth of equipment. :frown2::frown2:

That reminds me of the deals I make. :frown2:

Peter Goldwing 05-11-2017 06:28 AM

Moving out of my NJ home for good. Sold house to daughter 2/3 of the value . She wants to make the house her own so very valuable furniture went for peanuts. Other things too. Such is life.I would like to hold on to things forever but doctor predicted 40 years left at most for me. Im 61. I have a terminal disease. Its called life.

Power Guy 05-11-2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Burns (Post 5137929)
Attached thumnails don't open for me. I don't see the pictures and can't open them on my computer. Do I need to change a setting or something? They used to be opened when I clicked on the thread. Thanks for your help.

Method 1
Make sure that you have set default program to open jpeg files on the computer.
  1. Open Default Programs by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Default Programs.
  2. In Default Programs Click on:
a) Associate a file type or protocol with a program. Use this option to fine-tune default programs based on the file type or protocol.
For example, you can have all .jpg image files open using a specific program, and .bmp image files open using a different program.
b)In the list of file extension look for Jpeg files and make sure that you have program associated with it like Windows photo gallery.

Change which programs Windows uses by default
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-which-programs-Windows-uses-by-default

Method 2
For issue with the email attachment make sure that you disable email scanning in the antivirus software installed on the computer and check.

Hope this helps!