Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - This I have gotta have, a key fob finder

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Hanko
Senior Moment Member

Model: 2004 GL1800A
Post imported post

I don't loose track of my keys, wallet or phone because I learned a long time ago to have a "Home" for them. My keys are either on me or hanging in the hook in my office. My wallet is either in my pocket or in the tray on my desk. My phone is either on me or in its charging station.

My wife on the other hand looses everything.:wtf:. With the keys she has figured out that I always have mine in an easy to find place so she didn't even try looking for hers any more. The problem is she looses mine because she just drops them wherever she is when she comes into the house. I really pissed her off when I made a locking box to hang on the wall to put my keys in.

I bought a key finder from Sharper Image before they went out of business. It had 5 locator beepers and a remote control. Good for up to 30'. She hits the button on the fridge and follows the beeping.

I bought her an iPhone 4s and have to use the "Find My iPhone" app either online or using my iPod touch to locate her phone and make it give out a pinging sound for her to find it.

Since she seldom carries her purse or wallet she takes her drivers license and debit card out and puts them in her pants/blouses. In the last 5 years she has had 4 licenses and 6 different debit cards because she either looses them or forgets where they are. Most of the time we will find them several weeks later after she has gotten replacements. I have threatened to put a hole in each and attach one of the beepers.

2004 GL1800A Dark Red
Yes that is ice on the fender!!!
Darksider # 902

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome