Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - NASSIR 5 Q & A

View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 08:55 AM
tybme
Valkyrie Scum

Model: GL1500CF - Valkyrie Interstate
Send a message via Yahoo to tybme
Post imported post

Well everyone the countdown for me has begun. 192 hours to go!!!!!

Now we've had allot of great people working really hard to make this event happen and be a hit. We knew all along though that the one thing we had absolutely no control over was weather. Whether it be rain, shine, hot or cold (yeah right) we just don't know whether the weather would cooperate. (oh come on at least a couple of you should chuckle at that word play.) That being said I bring you our first long range forecast.
I'm not certain but there is a rumor floating around that a large man with horns on his hat met another large man wearing a thong on his head at a crossroad near Dockery Plantation at midnight. Now nobody seems to know what was discussed but the large man with horns on his hat walked away sobbing and the man with a thong on his head walked away with a smile. Rumor has it that the meeting resulted in the weather forecast below. You will have to decide for yourselves what really happened. I only know that the rumors I keep hearing are keeping me awake at night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ES in July.jpg (82.2 KB, 245 views)

1999 GL1500 CF (Valkyrie Interstate)

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. - T.E. Lawrence

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds - Emerson

Rhinos are just chubby unicorns!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome