Not the prettiest, or most precise pieces in the world, but functional. And, hey, once this is completed it's going to be under a bunch of tupperware for it's entire life and no one will really see it anyways.
From here it's time to start thinking about the runners. My first plan failed miserably and caused me some alarm. I had a hydraulic bender (piece of crap) and thought that I could bend 1" electrical conduit for the runners. Well, the bender wasn't up to it. (or I wasn't up to it... Hey, I'll admit it....) Kinks, dings you name it. Well, luckily I found out that I could buy pre-bent 1" electrical conduit at Lowe's for only 3.48 a piece. I just about cleaned them out.
So, I took one piece of conduit and placed it next to the original GL1500 manifold on the edge of the bench for comparison. Marked my spot and used a miter saw with a cutoff wheel attached to it to make the cut.
Here's my not so scientific method for making the rest of the runners...
And here's all six runners with the two mounting flanges
Next up, joining everything together on the motor and fabricating the box.