Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Made My own Goldwing shirt

994 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Dancinbear 
#1 ·
imported post

We I was out sirfing the internet looking for a Goldwing t-shirt. I could find any decent ones. And when I did they cost about $30/ea, Well I decided to male my own. Here are some pics of the one I made myself.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
imported post

They are iron ons. I surfed the net and found the images that I wanted and came up with the image placement . Then it was just iron it on. Well see how it wears after the first wash. Im afraid to sell any cause of making a poor product. My friend does silk screen but charges more for multiple colors and more for multiple image placements. I could probally make them and ship the for about $15 as long as I can get the shirts at a fair price.

Attachments

#7 ·
imported post

Redrum64 wrote:
They are iron ons. I surfed the net and found the images that I wanted and came up with the image placement . Then it was just iron it on. Well see how it wears after the first wash. Im afraid to sell any cause of making a poor product. My friend does silk screen but charges more for multiple colors and more for multiple image placements. I could probally make them and ship the for about $15 as long as I can get the shirts at a fair price.
If you want to give it a go PM me and maybe I can help you out a bit.
I like the shirt. In picture I thought it was an embroidery patch.
GOOD JOB!

Wash inside out.

#10 ·
imported post

We've made shirts for the G kids B"day parties with "T" shirt transfers and our inkjet printer, then like Chromo said, wash inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.