Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Profile: Rosie23

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Rosie23
    09-04-2014 04:26 PM - permalink
    Rosie23
    So anyone wanna at least say hi? Im really trying here to make friends, yo! Any bro's in chicago?
  2. Rosie23
    09-04-2014 04:20 PM - permalink
    Rosie23
    Hi, my current project is speakers on my '93 Interstate guys. They puked out on me after rebuilding my carbs. After reading thru the hundreds of threds i feel pretty confident that the fault is within the fader. When I say God Bless all of you i mean it! Dont know what I'd do w/o you all, my winged brothers! Im still new and bound to make mistakes so please feel free to chastise me. Peace out , friends. .... Rosie.
  3. Rosie23
    07-31-2014 04:43 AM - permalink
    Rosie23
    Hey, i guess i have been a lame member so far, sorry all im not very much into the computer social thing. Probably the only person on Earth that doesnt have a facebook page. Guess im old fashioned. But i love this forum and the people on it i feel are alot like me so im gonna try and be a loyal addition. Thanx for the opportunity. I bought my friends wing last fall with only 24000 miles on it. Havent gotten it running yet but im close thanx to some of you tech guys who i promise to thank later. I have many pics of work ive done but cant figure out how avatar works but i will and ill start posting. Looking forward to making a few friends, especially a few from Ireland ahahaha! Later.

About Me

• About Rosie23
    Biography
    Born 11-17-66, 48yrs old
    Interests
    Operating and maintaining of motorcycles, cars, and trucks. Oh and golf too.
    Occupation
    Truckdriver
    Goldwing Model
    GL1500
  • Signature
    '94 GL1500 SE
    '82 suzuki GS1100e
    '74 CB 750k

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages