The tent gathering Wednesday evening

Attachments

#11 ·
I resemble that remark!!!!!

Reactions: tamathumper
#10 ·
#13 ·
#15 · (Edited)
D-Rod and the people of NASR 12. Part one of three. With forum names.

Attachments

#16 · (Edited)
D-Rod and the people of NASR 12. Part two of three. With forum names.

Attachments

#17 · (Edited)
D-Rod and the people of NASR 12. Part three of three. With forum names.

Attachments

#18 ·
NASIR 12 group pic

I am just posting these 2 for now. I cropped them. You HAVE to look at both to see all the faces. Where is HOBO? He is in the pics somewhere.

Good grief: this site cut it back from 153kb to about 75kb per pic.

If you want the originals and the cropped ones let me know your e-mail in PM i guess would be the best.

Attachments

#20 ·
Wednesday was the only day we had that was drippy in the afternoon but cleared up later to sit around fire pit.
Lots of sunshine a couple of days as you can see in the pics.

The originals pics are really sharp. I am going to see if loading the original group pic is better.

Not sure what order i loaded these until i see them.

Mike picked up a hitchhiker and looks really happy. Don't tell his wife.

Farm equipment was everywhere. We could almost go under this one with the big wheels. Kind of blends in with the trees.

Mike(Pwhoever) was leading, missing was Gene(i forgot forum name) that was second in line all day but left to go to Dubuque to meet with FJR group, Paul(kiptap) with white 2018, then us with the red and gray caboose.

Was nice that both Mike and us had CB's so we had communication at front and rear of small group.

I wonder if D-Rod and us are the only ones that took pics of our scooters in front of the posters?

EDIT: Rina on left and Rowena on right looked like they were having a good time:cheers:

Dave's(Aaronzdad) wife(Grace) is missing from pic and was at NASR.

---

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.