A big thank you to all!!! - Page 2 - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 08:24 AM

Model: 2010
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyhunter View Post
I want to extend a huge THANK YOU to all that came to NASR 12. It was an honor & a privilege to host this event along with Mike Kane. For the most part, this event went off without a hitch. The total head count was 34 that registered plus 2 that happen to stop by Thursday.

Thank you to Mike Kane for all his help. Whenever I asked him to do something, It was a load off my mind.

I also was to give a big thank you to Flyone for giving background support & willing to do anything at a moments notice.
Snorebaby for his duties for the auction & helping out with cooking.
Snorebabe & Nicki for their help in prepping & cleanup the meals.
Winerpeg for his work on the griddle & maintaining the fie ring.
To ALL that pitched in with dish washing.
To Terri at Grant Hills Motel. If there was an issue, She was "Johnnie on the Spot" to get it fixed.
An event like this is a team effort. I was lucky enough to have a great team. I hope everybody enjoyed themselves.
This may have been the buggiest NASR, but I can assure you, it was the best smelling NASR.

Thank you to ALL.

Hey!!!!!!!! It's Wingerpeg...not Winerpeg fella!!!! I never wined once, except for maybe the bugs. Cudos for a job well done Galleryhunter. The town was cool, the motel was great, one of the best venues we've had, food at home and away was amazing, and What's Her Name didn't have to look at cornfields for hours on end. Timing was everything, having it in June hit the mark. The only thing was some of our missing peeps, I'm kind of used to seeing the Slims and Johnsons just to name a couple.

d
Parman likes this.

2010 That is Black and has a Black Trailer on the Back.
2003 That is the fastest Red I've ever seen
Riding a 4 wheeler, 2 of them are on the trailer
My hair is white, my neck is red, my collar is blue.
Darkside #1721
2010 Rear-Bridgestone Driveguard 195/55R/16
2003 Rear-Goodyear Eagle Ultragrip 195/55R/16
Wild Rhino
Group of Ten (Those ten guys from Winnipeg)
AKA Wingerpeg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

Model: 2000 Aspencade
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Hey!!!!!!!! It's Wingerpeg...not Winerpeg fella!!!! I never wined once, except for maybe the bugs. Cudos for a job well done Galleryhunter. The town was cool, the motel was great, one of the best venues we've had, food at home and away was amazing, and What's Her Name didn't have to look at cornfields for hours on end. Timing was everything, having it in June hit the mark. The only thing was some of our missing peeps, I'm kind of used to seeing the Slims and Johnsons just to name a couple.

d

Be grateful I didn't call you LATE to DINNER. I knew it had to be in June. The corn is normally head high by the Fourth. The reason things went smoothly is all the help I had. As far as the missing peeps, knowing who the Host was, could you blame them.

Carl

Honorary Rhino

NASSIR 6 - NASSIR 7
NASR 10 - NASR 11
NASR 12 Host in Galena

old bikes:
71FX Super Glide
86 Aspencade

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Regional Events > NASR Forums > NASR12 - 2019

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page