Clear Lenses. - Page 3 - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 02:18 PM

Post imported post

wexman wrote:

Ho HO HO yerself ,,

That was super fast delivery ,,I will hold off ordering until I see wingnuts on sunday ....

Hey wexman, So now you are doubting the wingnuts post, you have to see to believe. Remember what the man above said to Thomas when he doubted who he was, ! doubt no more wexmanAnyway clearalternatives are out of stock untill the new year so you will have plenty of time to think about it. But if you phone Tobin or Michael and tell them that you are an acquaintanceof the wingnut they just mite give you priority. That god damn sun never shines out here.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 02:53 PM

Post imported post

wingnut wrote:
Quote:
I got mine as well.

The fit and finish of these lights is first rate, no flaws or problems ( and anyone on this forum who knows me knows how fussy I am with these things).

And i always thought that i was fussy, i couldn't hold a candle to this man.

post #23 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 06:16 PM

Post imported post

It will be nice to se a picture of the ones fitted to the wingnuts bike. The picture from the CA site doesn't seem to show any bulbs fitted. They do look like the answer to what we were looking for.

Eric.
02 Yellow GL1800.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 12:21 PM

Model: GL1800
Send a message via Skype™ to wingnut
Post imported post

Here are some images of the fitted lights, had to shoot indoors as a dead car was blocking the Wings path to freedom, and being Friday we weren't too pushed on pushing (no pun intended) a dead Merc;

This shows the running light on;

Both turned off;

One turned off;

Steve Saunders,
Founder Member & Admin.
post #25 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 12:31 PM

Post imported post

I'm convinced. They really look top quality. I'm back-ordered for after Christmas so no lights in Santa's bag for me.

Eric.
02 Yellow GL1800.
post #26 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 12:35 PM

Post imported post

yellowwing wrote:
Quote:
It will be nice to se a picture of the ones fitted to the wingnuts bike. They do look like the answer to what we were looking for.
Hey yellowwing, These lenses are the real McCoy. Theseare not euro lenses. I hope they proceed quickly with the rear lenses, if you have any influence with the wingnut who is a director of this company please urge him to get them started A.S.A.P. Im seriously thinking of parking my in Sth.Anne St. for the w/end to get showing them off. Merry xmas.

post #27 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 01:00 PM

Post imported post

Theseare the first pictures of the clear lenses fitted on any web site. Hey wingnut there should be a charge for this. These lenses increase the value of our You might have to curtail the sale of these lenses, the demand looks to be huge.

post #28 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 01:29 PM

Post imported post

Hey wingnut, Just to remind you, that you will have to change the photo of The Boss and yourself on the at https://www.goldwingfacts.com/ to get those ugly amber lenses out of sight.

post #29 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 03:29 PM

Model: 2002 GL1800abs
Post imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Quote:
Theseare the first pictures of the clear lenses fitted on any web site.
Yes, very smart looking indeed. I'm on back orderuntil after Christmas with Clear Alternatives as well.The pictures here did it for me, no need to see them in the flesh wexman!

Reddy.
GL1800, fast red.
post #30 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 04:30 PM

Model: GL1800
Send a message via Skype™ to wingnut
Post imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Quote:
Hey wingnut, Just to remind you, that you will have to change the photo of The Boss and yourself on the at https://www.goldwingfacts.com/ to get those ugly amber lenses out of sight.
The little boss beat you to it Redwing. He made sure I had it done before he retired for the night. That's me done here until next week!

Steve Saunders,
Founder Member & Admin.
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > Goldwing Technical Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page