Quick little history to maybe help you guys pick up on something I'm missing.
When I purchased it, I did not ride it because it would not stay running. The PO had to use a big screwdriver to release the rear brake to get it to roll so we could load it.
When I got it home and on the center stand the rear brake was dragging bad. So I used a big screwdriver on it to push the pads back in. Seemed better. Good enough to ride and see what happens.
Went through it and got it running. Took it for a ride. The rear brake seemed to be working good. Still dragging a little while on the center stand.
The front brake worked ok, but felt spongy. I remember thinking they need bled or something. They were there. Just not great. But nothing like it is now.
After the test ride I could not back it into the garage. I thought it was just my week legs. Had to have help. Then I found the front was dam near locked up. Very hard to turn the wheel.
So I pulled all the calipers and rebuilt them. The return port in the master was open. I know this because it squirted me in the face. Good thing I had glasses on. I did poke a wire in there. But it wouldn't go very deep. I didn't force it in fear of a seal being under there. But like I said, it was blowing fluid out of that hole. So I did nothing else to the master. Just sucked the fluid out.
In other words, I had brakes until I fixed it,,,,lol.