Does this mean "no lights" anywhere...?? Head lights, dash lights, neutral light....etc.....??
Assuming you have a good strong battery and tight clean connections............!!
If so, check the Main Fuse B (55-amp) Dog Bone and its connections by the battery. It powers the following:
1. The # 2 Ignition/Cruise (15-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 8 Ignition/Cruise Relay)
2. The # 3 Stop (15-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 2 Stop Lights Relay)
3. The # 5 Headlight (15-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 4 High and # 1 Low
4. The # 6 Air Pump (10-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 5 Air Pump Relay)
5. The # 8 Tail Illumination (15-amp) Fuse (Fuse powers the # 3 Tail Main Relay)
Also check the Main Fuse A (30-amp) and its connections located with the starter relay A by the battery. It powers the ignition switch.
Did you check for input/output voltage on those fuses....??
I went out to go for short ride today and when I turned the switch on my head lights came on then went right back off, this happen to me sat. but I put a charge in the battery and she started right up, but when I went out today no lights and won't start, every thing else works horn, turn sig, radio. I put another battery in her and when I turn the switch on the head lights came on went back off now nothing, I check all the fuse's on the left side all ok, I dont know what else to try anyone got any idea's. I did read the tread on here about won't start but I checked all the fuse on the one side. Help Please MCFF She is a 1990 GL1500A