Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Forum guidelines revisited

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2007, 03:30 AM Thread Starter
wingnut

Model: GL1800
Send a message via Skype™ to wingnut
Post imported post

Hi folks.Ciaran and myself have latelybeen gettingcomplaints fromlots ofmembers about a few others. I won't get into finger pointing, but just remind everyone;

Don't insult or take swipes at other members in public. The overall friendly nature of the board has to be preserved. If you have a gripe with a member, use the PM system to work it outbetween you.

The Technical forum is for tech issues and is the core part of this Message Board, that's why Iset the forum up in the first place.It's important to keep the Technical forum focussed on technical issues. Replies to techquestions should be specific to the questions asked, please don't postwith comments that have nothing todo withthe threads subjector with rubbish just to get your post count up as this doesn't help at all. Funny stuff goes in the Fun forum.

We need everyone to co-operate and pull together on these matters. Ciaran and myself work, and getting time to keep an eye open here is difficult with the board so big now. My limited time here sees me performing maintenance and keeping spammers out.
I'll thank everyone in advance for their understanding and co-operation in these matters.

On another subject, the recent server problems should be resolved now, but I think we lost about ten threads that just dissapeared when one of the tables had to be rebuilt, in some cases the threads are still there but the title one that links to them are gone and won't show again until someone replies. So if you seen a thread dissapear in the last five days, it was probably down to the server problem and not deliberately deleted by us.

Steve Saunders,
Founder Member & Admin.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome