Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

3K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  chiefcherokee 
#1 ·
imported post

Hello all, I am a new member to your community and also a first time Goldwing owner, having just this weekend pickedup a 1985 Goldwing Interstate. Any advice from someone in Texas on what clubs or organizations are good to belong to for rides and camaraderie would be much appreciated!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
imported post

A big warm welcome chiefcherokee, good to have you onboad, and please feel free to include yourself in the "your community" from here on in!!!:D:D

That is one nice looking Wing you have come upon there and in the best colour too!!:clapper::cooldevil::cooldevil:

I am sure some fo the many Texas members will soon be along to give you their opinions fo clubs etc to join. In the meantime, if you look in the events forum you will see that some of the members from on here try to get some meet and greet things going and there is one in Texas I believe. If you add your location to your profile, you can then click on that on one of your posts, ( it wil appear in blue under your name) and up wil come a list of members in your location. If you were to click Texas, you will see(perhaps not surprisingly) that there are many members from Texas.

Enjoy the forums and visit often.

:waving::waving:

#3 ·
imported post

Welcome to the forum! As a Texan (temporarly on loan to Arkansas) let me say it is great to see another texan on board. Please take time to fill out your location in your profile, it will give us a better idea of who is closest to you, and can assist you better. There are about 200 members in Texas, only about 40 are really active on the forum, we have members all over the state. Here is a link to a useful site for events:

http://www.lets-ride.com/event/texas.htm :D:D:D:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Gene:waving:

#6 ·
imported post

chiefcherokee wrote:
Thanks Silverfox, followed your advice and there are indeed a lot of Texas members. I'm sure I will be a regular visitor here :)
Nice one Chief, I am sure you will soon be getting involved out there in all things Wing. :waving:

#7 ·
imported post

Welcome chiefcherokeeand hello from Carolina. This is a great Forum with some of the greatset people around the world.

Keep on Winging:bat:

#8 ·
imported post

:waving::waving: Welcome to the World's Greatest Goldwing Site chiefcherokee! :waving::waving:

If I welcomed you before it's okay you're still welcome.:cooldevil:If this is the first time it's good to see another member posting.

#10 ·
imported post

Welcome to the forum! Best place on the web for info, opinions, and humor to enhance your 'Wing experience!

Hey, is it just me, or do your saddlebag lids look "faster" than the rest of your bike? :grinner: Does that affect the rideability?

#11 ·
imported post

[align=center]A thousand welcomes![/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=left]Now let's discuss your repaint job...You'll need a gallon of BLACK PAINT[/align]

#12 ·
imported post

Brojees wrote:
[align=center]A thousand welcomes![/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=left]Now let's discuss your repaint job...You'll need a gallon of BLACK PAINT[/align]
100% agree there brojees, you need the black to make a good primer for one of the better colours.......:cooldevil::cooldevil:

#14 ·
#16 ·
imported post

May take you up on that Mr. T. Was in the Kerville/ Fredericksburg area about 3 weeks ago and saw a lot of bikes, gave me the final push to go ahead and get one. Thank you all, you've made me and my better half feel very welcome and excited to get back into riding.

#20 ·
imported post

chiefcherokee wrote:
Hello all, I am a new member to your community and also a first time Goldwing owner
Howdy chiefcherokee :waving: [shadow=blue]Welcome to The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum.[/shadow] :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

#21 ·
imported post

Hi All from Southeast Kansas.
I'm new here and have just got my first Wing 1983 Asp. April 15,2007. Been shining her up and just changed the speed sensor, which I got from one of the members. I have read alot of the discussions in most of the diffrent forums on here and what I come up with is that there are a great bunch of Wingers on here.
Thanks for having such a great place to come and be a part of.
Ron (Drifter)

#26 ·
imported post

Drifter wrote:
I'm new here and have just got my first Wing 1983 Asp.
Howdy Drifter :waving: [shadow=darkred]Welcome to The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum.[/shadow] :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Enjoy your new (to you)wing. :11black: Ride many safe

(s)miles :grinner:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.