Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nassir 7 Camping Atendees

12K views 95 replies 27 participants last post by  Halfling 
#1 ·
Just a simple poll of members that are going to be camping. Are your picking a tent site ($15.00) or an electric site ($30.00)?

I reserved an tent site for right now. If most members are going electric, then I'll change my reservations.

#86 ·
We have had to make some changes, we will be camping in the RV with the dog, we are staying at Teaberry Hill off of 128.
Peter, please tell me you didn't cancel your room reservaton yet? I will buy it from you.....
:sadguy:

#88 ·
Sending PM

#93 ·
Carolina Kitchen just up the street from there is not a bad place to eat either! Been there several times.

Also, there are two primary routes you can take to get over to Fontana, hwy 143 to 28 is the shorter route and not bad scenically either. I personally like the hwy 129 route to 28. They come together right at the starting point of the tail of the dragon and you can get to Fontana without actually riding the dragon.

#94 ·
Been on 28.That's what we'll do though,129/28.And that is perfect for a Sunday evening dinner spot,IF it is still open.Seen their Facebook page closed permanently. If true,too bad another family owned business goes down.That's all we stop at 99% of the time.

Thanks Halfling got it marked.

#96 ·
Well gosh golly gee whiz, that's a bummer!!! :sadguy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.