Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATTENDANCE LIST AND INFO ,,,NASSIR 3

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  wexy 
#1 ·
imported post

OK folks here is the info you have all been waiting for ..

The 3rd annual North American Steve Saunders meet n Greet (international rally) will be held in HAMBURG ,NY .

DATES .... 13TH TO 15TH JULY 2010

Here is a link to all the info, D Rod and Button Lady have done huge work on this and deserve enormous amount of praise for the effort they are putting in to organising this .

http://nassir3.info/

..I need anybody who is sure they are going to attend to PM me and I will put you on the attendees list ...IF YOU KNOW WHAT HOTEL OR CAMPING YOU ARE STAYING AT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD IT BESIDE YOUR NAME ...

Do notpm meunless you are almost sure of attending as this makes it difficult to get definate numbers and we have to book food ,hotels , camping etc .

Last year over 130 members put their names down and booked hotels etc and then a week or so before handmany of them pulled out ,some never even sent apologies or any kind of communication .So this will not be happening this year .. only sign up if you are going ...

LIST OF ATTENDEES

WEXY and Fabienne (yes she is still with me :)).............Tallyho

Wingnut and Dylan (dylan will need more Nike shoes)........Tallyho

Flyone and Flygirl possibly Mrs flyone and Pop FLY (between the flys and the mosquitos we will be eaten alive:))..................................Tallyho

Motorcycle (I will sleep anywhere) PETE

D rod and Button Lady (they are the bosses of this event )

DougW he is waiting outside the Moose Lodge already.............Moose Lodge

Rayandtracey :kissing:

DUSTY BOOTS(should be dusty tires)................................Moose Lodge

NOBBIE and Mrs Nobbie...................................................Tally HO

JOHNBOY and Mrs Johnboy (the deer slayer)....................Tallyho

COUSIN JACK AND RED ( they are actually going to ride the ST to Hamburg :D)

Beaver Bill and Bills Girl (they will be there by hook of by crook)... Tallyho

Tricky and even more tricky is Mrs Tricky.......... Tallyho

Goldwings 4 ever and Honda Shadows 4 ever ...Tallyho

Winger 77...........................................................................Moose Lodge

AZgl1500 and his much better half :).................Red roof inn

Scotthohio 3rd time lucky

96aspencade and Barb,(the onboard camera person).............TALLYHO HO HO:santawaving:

Wingnumberone and his number one

WDA-83WING,(Mr president :))......................................Moose Lodge

Bagmaster ,Unicorn Lady and son :)....................................Moose lodge

Greeper and Mrs Greeper (keep an eye on Mrs Greeper,she is part Irish )..Tallyho

Wilko1...........................................................................Tallyho

The Wrecker and Mrs Wrecker........................................TALLYHO

Maplewingnut and Shewhomustbeobeyed.............................TALLYHO

Jgrif72 ......................................................................red roof inn

FVM ANDDebbie, and Bailey (the dog that loves to bid at the auction)

Shooter .........................................................................Moose Lodge

Ponymanr.......................................................................Tallyho

Bounty Hunter and Shamrock Lady (has to be Irish) Redroof inn

Kylesmuskieand CAROL..........................................Redroof inn

Miles.from.nowhere and littleMissMadi.from.nowhere.......Tallyho

JSUNDANCE and Janet ..............................................................Tallyho

Scooter 7 and Teresa.............................................................RED ROOF INN

MJOHNSON and Mary

Qdaddy and The Hag (a nice Hag) .......................................RED ROOF INN

Old Hawkeye........................................................................Tally HO

Danarget & Carol.................................................................Tally Ho

Nightrider1 and Mrs Nightrider1

Justin K ...............................................................................Tally Ho

Bud and Betty Sayre..........................................................Tally HO

Goldwingerand Mrs Goldwinger..........................................Tally ho

SB in SC.........................................................******* inn,oh sorry the Holiday inn

Fatwing Chris and his boss
:)......................................................

Bultacoslider...............on a Harley :):)yes on a Harley :)

jrs60371.....................................looking for a room mate

wgj46.....................................moose lodge ,,,if the Canadain GPS can find it :)

elvisskan...................................moose lodge (maybe)

wakeair....................................moose lodge

English Bob .............................Tally-ho

Hawggy and Deb.............................................. tallyho

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.