Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please fly yellow streamers of flags on your way to NASSIR 3!

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Kit Carson 
#1 ·
imported post

Please fly yellow streamers, yellow flags, or even yellowthongs from your Bike to note that you are on your way to NASSIR 3!

This has worked well in the past and you might even end up with a riding buddy! Safety in numbers works as well!

I am looking for this in yellow to cover my trunk on the way to Hamburg...........

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
imported post

Hey Bill, I'd suggest you not fly that going through customs, you might get asked for extra papers:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

#4 ·
imported post

ebanjo wrote:
Got a bra for the front or are you going topless? ;)
Topless baby!!!! El Natural!!!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

#7 ·
imported post

When Bill's on a roll, nowhere is safe, learned that in Calhoun:dance::dance:

#8 ·
imported post

Flyone wrote:
Please fly yellow streamers, yellow flags, or even yellowthongs from your Bike to note that you are on your way to NASSIR 3!

But . . . . . . but . . . . . . . what if we don't want company on the road, and the only flag we have is a Jolly Roger . . . . .

#10 ·
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
When Bill's on a roll, nowhere is safe, learned that in Calhoun:dance::dance:
;)

#11 ·
imported post

I'll be borrowing my brother's VTX1800 from Pittsburgh...soooo..I can just pretend I don't know you guys!
I'll be the "Harley" rider!

OK...I'll see if I can find some "yellow ribbon" to attach, but...I'm NOT putting it on, until I'm on my way, and...I'll DEFINITELY take 'em off, before bringing his horse back to the barn! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Yellow Thong? I think not. I've MET the New York State Troopers, and yeah, that'll DEFINITELY get you arrested! I plan to wear my bra....I need the support.

#12 ·
imported post

kylesmuskie wrote:
Flyone wrote:
ebanjo wrote:
Got a bra for the front or are you going topless? ;)
Topless baby!!!! El Natural!!!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:tongue:I'm glad were at the RED ROOF. I feel sorry for you guys at the Tally Ho.
Is it too late to change my reservation? :?:shock:

#13 ·
imported post

Hi ya !

I am home safe and sound, I think I will run up and see a few old friends at the Nassir event in July.

I taint wearing no yeller thong, flying no ribbons ,and not admitting that I know any of you, till I get there. :shock:

But I think this can be worked in too. So as it stands, I will see you there.

Kit

#15 ·
imported post

We should have told Tricky that we were putting red flags on the bikes and then he would be the only one with a red flag ,So if you saw him you would know to keep going :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

#16 ·
imported post

tricky wrote:
Be nice to see you again Kit but not sure there is 5th floor at the Red Roof either :)
I have it on good authority he is still booked into room # 513 Tricky. ;)

#17 ·
imported post

You guys didn't even get the point - no one noticed how "dirty" the items under the garment were...:cheeky1:

I think this might catch on with the riders... those that spend more time riding than polishing anyway...:shock:

#18 ·
imported post

tricky wrote:
Be nice to see you again Kit but not sure there is 5th floor at the Red Roof either :)
Maybe they have a basement. :)

Be good to see you and all also. I guess you still have the bike. Always in good repair and ready to go. Be good to see that too.

Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.