Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Closeout sale! New gl1500 goldwing chrome mirrors!!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2014, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
kemoloney

Model: 1997 Gl1500A with SE features
Closeout sale! New gl1500 goldwing chrome mirrors!!!

Are your mirrors all scratched up? Do you have the plain boring black mirrors on your wing? Is the paint on your mirrors jacked up? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, I have got the solution.

I have 10 sets of brand new all chrome replacement mirrors for all years of Goldwing GL1500. These are still sealed in the box and ready to ship. The retail price of these mirrors is $99/pr. + shipping. I am selling them to my goldwing buddies for the bargain price of $59 + $3.99 shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. These will go fast at this price so buy now and they'll ship the next business day.

The chrome on these mirrors is top notch showroom quality while the mirror itself is crystal clear for crisp rear viewing. These will certainly make your prized wing stand out and be noticed.

If you are interested in buying a pair, send a PayPal payment for the full amount to [email protected]. I will ship them to your registered PayPal address unless you specify otherwise. If these don't sell in a week, they're going on eBay for $ 69 + shipping.

God Bless America and Happy Riding
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-05-16 08.38.37.jpg (1.07 MB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg 20140516_083330.jpg (374.4 KB, 131 views)

"Like I've always told you, if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish *anything*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

George McFly

1997 Candy Spectra Red GL1500 Aspencade with SE enhancements, customized HaulMaster Tag-along trailer
~Kevin Moloney~

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome