Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - NASSIR 8, Edgefield, SC Sept 15-17, 2015

View Single Post
post #72 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2014, 09:31 PM
jobe05

Model: 1500 & 1800
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB in SC View Post
Just a quick update on the hotel situation. I just spoke with the manager, Trish, who faxed me over a copy of the bookings. There are 30 rooms booked and 16 still available. According to John, they are going to let us book every room in the hotel and not hold any back.

So, the moral of the story is, if you think you're gonna come, book quickly!

Thanks for all the enthusiasm so far!

Sean: When you talk to John again, if you think of it could you ask if any of us are traveling the area between now and N8 if we would get the same room rate? There's a couple of us North Carolinian's thinking of heading that way for a weekend trip this fall, a couple of times.

2012 Gl1800 Trike w/Hannigan Kit. 16000
2001 GL1800 ........ 73000 Miles
1989 GL1500 ...... 133000 miles and climbing

Darksider #551 - Austone Taxi Tire / Yokohama
Honorary Rhino.......

Honorary Newfie!! I have kissed the Cod, downed the Screech, and shouted "Long may your big jib draw!" so I am now a member of the Royal Order of Newfoundland Screechers.

Life is Hard.......... It's even Harder if your Stupid.......... Don't ask me how I know.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome