Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - 1984 Aspencade to fix up or parts plus a truck load of parts cheap!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
brupska

Send a message via Yahoo to brupska
Post imported post

Well, My dad gave me this bike when he purchased another Goldwing last summer. He realised that it was alot more work then he could handle. So he got a bike to ride instead of work on right away. He purchased it for $2000 somewhere. It is a 1984 Aspencade w/ 35,000 miles. He started takeing the bodyparts off of the bike to paint it since it was painted flat black. Also tThere are parts to put this back to normal. This bike has digital dash, cb, stereo/ cassette. I would say it would be a great parts bike or a nice winter project. He also purchased about $2500 parts from various ebayers to fix up this bike. 2 fake tanks, exhaust, front forks, good saddlebag frames, rear trunk, several side panels, and everything else needed to put this bike back together plus. The bike was painted flat black. I have started sanding down the panels. I have both side covers ready to paint. They are in grey primer. This bike does run. I am sure it needs some carb cleaning, some work on the throttle cables. All of this needs to go. I just purchased a house and don't have the space or money in the new garage. Keep in mind this bike fit on my trailer. I have a short bed chevy ext cab truck. All of the parts filled the bed and the inside of my truck. My dad is a ebay king!!! LOL He purchased everything he thought he needed for this bike. I have two seats three back rests that fit on the trunk. I would say $1500 obo takes it all. I have been working 13hrs a day 6 days a week so leave me a pm or message on this thread. I will get some pics when I get my camera back. Sorry. Thanks Brad Rupska

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome