Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/4-miscellaneous-forum/)
-   -   In Remembrance... (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/4-miscellaneous-forum/315519-remembrance.html)

Wingle 12-31-2008 06:36 PM

imported post

Could I add my brother, Simon, who never owned a Gold Wing but had a Honda 50. Who died on (St Stephens's Day) Boxing Day Dec 26 2008 just 18 days short of his fiftieth birthday. Just dropped dead of a massive stroke. Rarely had a cold.
Thanks Wingle

exavid 01-01-2009 01:36 AM

imported post

You certainly may Wingle. I'm deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, especially at his age. Some are called early and leave us with sorrow and pain. For them there is no more sorrow or pain, for us it will allfade and remembrance of the good times will strengthen. You have the heart feld condolences of the Woman who hangs around here and myself. RIP Simon.

Redwing 01-01-2009 10:25 AM

imported post

Wingle wrote:
Quote:

Could I add my brother, Simon, who never owned a Gold Wing but had a Honda 50. Who died on (St Stephens's Day) Boxing Day Dec 26 2008 just 18 days short of his fiftieth birthday. Just dropped dead of a massive stroke. Rarely had a cold.
[align=center]
My deepest sympathy to You Wingle and All the family members :([/align]
[align=left]:realshocked::18red::realshocked:[/align]

wingnut 01-15-2009 07:09 AM

imported post

Wingle wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Wingle
My condolences to you Wingle.

Rocketman3104 01-22-2009 10:20 PM

imported post

Deepest sympathy to all who have lost a loved one. I've lost many in my life and miss them badly.

Mohawk 02-15-2009 02:24 AM

imported post

Hmmmm, See all stuff ya miss when you have to work.

This surprised me, And thanks for it too.

Great to see the guys are not forgotten.

Paul I was shocked to see about your Father in Law. Sorry.

Wingle, Sorry too to hear about your Brother.

Well I gotta go and clean this Monitor, It's all bleary.

C Ya

Mohawk

durangod 02-20-2009 12:39 PM

imported post

My very sincere condolences and symphathy to all those close to us that have touched our lives, their loss and their families loss. Even though many of them i did not know, i would have loved to have known them for they have seemed to have touched so many lives in so many positive ways and so now may they all guide us from the heavens in everlasting grace...

Maybe at some point those that did know them, can help us that did not, by sharing alittle about their lives and their character on here.... just a thought...

peace to all

Crezz 03-12-2009 02:23 PM

imported post

God Bless

fysty-1 03-15-2009 08:12 AM

imported post

exavid wrote:
Quote:

Though not a member nor a rider but my father in law passed away last night. He was 92, so it wasn't a tragedy but the end of a long life of a man who dealt with many difficulties in his life. Now he's at peace at the end of this long road.
Paul, my deepest sympathies for you yous. Although he was not a member or a rider, he was ( through you) still part of the family. God Bless. Angela

AZgl1800 11-16-2009 07:56 PM

imported post

876 Attachment(s)
It is time we bring this topic up again.

We have lost many great friends and family during the past years, Steve asked me to find this thread, and I hope it is the one he was thinking of.